19. Apr 2024, 13:20 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Problem with the launch of edain mod in english  (Gelesen 3162 mal)

_Omnia_

• Thain des Auenlandes
Problem with the launch of edain mod in english
« am: 21. Mai 2014, 21:02 »
Hello to all. I have a problem because I installed edain mod 3.8.1, but when I launch the edain mod switcher and then I click on Tools options and so I click on the British flag to start the game in English, then I click on Launch edain mod but when the game starts it is in German. What should I do to start the mod edain in English? Thank you.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re:Problem with the launch of edain mod in english
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Mai 2014, 23:15 »
It is just the switcher that turns english through this button - NOT the mod itself.
An official english release is not available yet.

_Omnia_

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re:Problem with the launch of edain mod in english
« Antwort #2 am: 22. Mai 2014, 08:41 »
Thanks for the reply. I downloaded this file http://www.moddb.com/games/battle-for-middle-earth-ii-rise-of-the-witch-king/downloads/klem and i place it in the lang folder and i think that this was the english translation... but unfortunally not.. bye!