25. Apr 2024, 01:55 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain mod 3.8.1  (Gelesen 6868 mal)

Avast

• Hobbit
Edain mod 3.8.1
« am: 13. Okt 2014, 17:49 »
Hi modding union I have a huge problem with Edain mod I downloaded the mod from moddb modding union and etc like 15 times and everytime I wanna install the mod it says nsis error and running threw command promp it install but fails at german.big 2 %this is really annoying as I don't know what's going on the installer is corupted would u be so kind to send me a download link for working edain mod plz the pictures I see on moddb is a real teaser lol and I wanna play this amazing mod and both my games are patched to lateste offical patches maybe it's coz I have an english bfme 2 and rotwk or so ?

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re:Edain mod 3.8.1
« Antwort #1 am: 13. Okt 2014, 18:33 »
There seemed to be an error with your download. All installers on servers, to which we ourself uploaded the installer, work fine. Simply downloading the file from this server here or the moddb server again should solve the problem.