16. Apr 2024, 07:19 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 138636 mal)

Tienety

• Gast
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #105 am: 1. Jul 2015, 11:36 »
Nice question. I didnt get anything from aron1488. Just send it to me and i will include them.

I talked with Aron. He sent these voices to you in PM on moddb.

Edit: Also, LordDainIronfoot sent Dain's voice from movie to you in PM. I hope that you use these voices in new patch.  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Jul 2015, 17:19 von Tienety »

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #106 am: 15. Jul 2015, 23:01 »
edain team i can tell you have a great sense of humor, i am talking about dwarves of course when they play there music THAT WHAT BILBO BAGGINS HATES hahaha every time i must laugh is really funny and genius. so that takes me to goblins would love to hear the coblin king song during the game when you play misty mounthands just like dwarfs music. down down down in goblin town down down down in goblin town hahaha. i really hoping your planning this or that you are allready had the idea, what do think edain team what your opinion.

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #107 am: 15. Jul 2015, 23:03 »
Just have a guess, what will be played, when the Great Goblin enters the battlefield  ;)
Because the whole song would be too long and might be too annoying, only a few lines of the song will be played at random.

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #108 am: 15. Jul 2015, 23:06 »
Just have a guess, what will be played, when the Great Goblin enters the battlefield  ;)
Because the whole song would be too long and might be too annoying, only a few lines of the song will be played at random.

you guys are great :D

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #109 am: 17. Jul 2015, 13:40 »
Edain team am bit dissapointend of mordor about the banners you have to buy it now it was something strong about mordor that you could use sauron for banner upgrade. And what does  sauron influence now on the mordor barrack or does it do nothing now?

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #110 am: 17. Jul 2015, 15:32 »
Read the description of the ability, it's all in there ;)
In the current version it enables the recruitment of, uhm, overseers? I don't know the english word  [ugly]

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #111 am: 17. Jul 2015, 21:05 »
Okee thanks

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #112 am: 18. Jul 2015, 12:09 »
Which one of these units is more fitting for the lategame of Rohan: the standard Rohirrim or the Rohirrim of the Eastfold?
Because for the latter, the description says they're light cavalry, but strong against heavy infantry and structures. On the other hand, the Rohirrim are strong against Archers, but the description doesn't say they're light cavarly
I've always used the Rohirrim of the Eastfold, even in the lategame, because of their formation which grants them +30% attack and +15% defense at the cost of the trampling, but maybe the standard Rohirrim have more hitpoints?

-Mandos-

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Mess with the Best!
« Antwort #113 am: 18. Jul 2015, 16:16 »
Their stats are exactly the same, so if you dont want to trample units the eastfold units are indeed the better choice.
A Túrin Turambar turún' ambartanen!
Túrin, master of doom, by doom mastered!

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #114 am: 18. Jul 2015, 17:13 »
Thank you for your answer^^

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #115 am: 22. Jul 2015, 21:52 »
team i just want to ask you if there is any new s about sauron you will buff him a lil bit you will buff his skills or maybe change his skills ???

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #116 am: 22. Jul 2015, 22:02 »
any new s about sauron

I suppose that Lord of Mordor will be more attractive than currently is. ;) Just wait for the next update.
And little spoiler which you maybe didn't notice:

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #117 am: 25. Jul 2015, 11:44 »
I noticed that Dark Lord donated all of his maps for Botta mod. Maybe He would be willing to donate these maps for Edain mod.
http://forums.revora.net/topic/87108-sauron-maps/?p=1009125

He make many good maps including a few from hobbit movies:

It would be possible to use some of these maps in Edain mod and make these maps compatible for building system from bfme1?  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jul 2015, 11:55 von Tienety »

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #118 am: 26. Jul 2015, 12:04 »
I don't think the team should be going around asking for maps, especially when Edain is nowhere near lacking in the mapping department.
Moreover, it will take an awful long time to convert all those maps to Edain.

With that being said, I don't mind a community initiative (if the creator release the maps for all) to convert the maps to Edain, and publish them as a sort of add-on :)

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #119 am: 26. Jul 2015, 12:51 »
What faction will be the next, because you have said thatr Misty Mountains is the faction which need more work and try to launch any other faction could be more quicly and easy. So what faction will be the next? Imladris, Lothlorien or Angmar?