25. Apr 2024, 10:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 139465 mal)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #120 am: 26. Jul 2015, 13:23 »
i wanna ask if you going to make a bara dur map ?

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #121 am: 26. Jul 2015, 13:33 »
I remember the team mappers not having interest to make a Baradur. Moreover, no Baradur map would pay justice to the actual tower (it's supposed to be ~900m long).
there's no way a bfme map would be enough to cover the tower and still having space for other player, settlements, outposts, and an actual space to fight.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #122 am: 26. Jul 2015, 13:37 »
well cursed isengard can feet so can a baradur tower if you cut some inches

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #123 am: 26. Jul 2015, 13:44 »
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/178/2/a/Barad_Dur_is_the_tallest_tower_by_baoga.jpg
Just the sheer scale of it  [ugly]
Orthanc is nowhere near as massive as Barad Dur

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #124 am: 26. Jul 2015, 14:58 »
i know man they dont have to do it that big just a map with the flaming volcano and the tower

Darkslayer

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #125 am: 31. Jul 2015, 02:26 »
What faction will be the next, because you have said thatr Misty Mountains is the faction which need more work and try to launch any other faction could be more quicly and easy. So what faction will be the next? Imladris, Lothlorien or Angmar?

Really hoping for Lorien. The gameplay looks so cool! Plus it has two of my favorite Hobbit characters, Beorn and Thranduil!

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #126 am: 12. Aug 2015, 18:32 »
When will comes out... naaah, just joking.  :D

You doing great job guys. ;)

And I'm just curious if you can spoiler some thoughts about plot of future campaing, if there's any. :3

If you won't, I'll just go to the corner of the room and cry deeply. :P

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #127 am: 21. Aug 2015, 11:37 »
Some people from the german Tunngle community say that Dwarves cause asynchronization bug, and therefore we're not allowed to play Dwarves online. Is it true?

"That still only counts as one!"

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #128 am: 21. Aug 2015, 11:39 »
Its not true. It happens from time to time with every faction. We cant do anything about this.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #129 am: 21. Aug 2015, 19:14 »
I KNEW IT! I've been saying that exact same thing Ea! Glad I can go armed with proof now :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #130 am: 25. Aug 2015, 10:48 »
Why doesn't english section have own subsection for CaH suggestions? German section has this subsection. :o

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #131 am: 25. Aug 2015, 10:58 »
You're right x_O My bad, I'll open one later today.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #132 am: 29. Aug 2015, 02:20 »
Will the Men of The East become more important in future updates? I'd like to see that because I feel they are underrepresented in 4.1.2.

korner

• Bibliothekar Bruchtals
« Antwort #133 am: 29. Aug 2015, 11:27 »
Will the Men of The East become more important in future updates? I'd like to see that because I feel they are underrepresented in 4.1.2.
The team already told some hundred times that Easterlings, Haradrim and Corsairs are currently implemented to Mordor and that they are content about the way they are implemented at the moment.
So all those 3 people will not get a bigger role in Mordor nor in another of the existing factions.

Maybe they will some day become an independent faction (as the team stated they are planning to include 2 more new factions in some far future version), but that won´t happen the next 1.5 - 2 years I guess.
Before you ask: NO the team did not tell us what faction these 2 additional faction will be, and they won´t tell us before they are actually working on them.

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #134 am: 29. Aug 2015, 13:43 »
I already knew about the two factions thing, and that they haven't told us what they are going to be, so I wasn't going to ask what factions they were, neither if the Men of the East were part of them. What I wanted to know was if they were to become more important in any way in the next versions of the mod, and you have answered me, so thanks!