25. Apr 2024, 14:16 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 139496 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #135 am: 31. Aug 2015, 07:14 »
I didn't want to start a thread before knowing the Teams opinion on this!So I decided to ask here first ! :)
Is it possible to make Thranduil have Medium Armor Desogn too,what I mean i something like this!? :)
I think that he look really cool and nice only with parts of his Silve Armor and he look really Noble and he was showed to wear it like that in BoFA so I just decided to ask,sorry if this was asked already! :)
Greetings and thank for the time and attention in advance! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #136 am: 31. Aug 2015, 08:53 »
Don't you think it's a little bit too much?
And anyway since the armor is handed by the gift of Galadriel, it's a one-shot each time. And i think it won't be interesting anymore if you can get two different sets of armor from two different sources that would basically do the same thing.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #137 am: 31. Aug 2015, 09:06 »
I asked just out of curiousity because it is a nice look thats all! :)
And the Galadriel thing doent feel right at all to me at least! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #138 am: 31. Aug 2015, 09:32 »
He has already three different looks, I don't think that we'll change that in the near future.^^

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #139 am: 31. Aug 2015, 21:50 »
Understood!Thank you for the reply Gnomi! :-) Havr a nice day! :-)

Thumba-umba

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #140 am: 15. Sep 2015, 22:21 »
The map "Helm's Deep" is missing two building plots behind Deeping Wall, that were certainly present in BFME I version of the map. Why is that?
It is also impossible to finish a game there, since game does not end when enemies are eradicated, but that's another story.

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #141 am: 15. Sep 2015, 23:20 »
1. Because they were set completely new.^^ Some spots also cause problems, as most of the edain objects are a bit bigger than the BFME objects, therefore some spots don't fit.

2. This is a bug, please write it in the bug section and not here (just for better overview, as it's really difficult to look at the bug reports, when they were written all over the whole forum)

Thumba-umba

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #142 am: 17. Sep 2015, 00:27 »
1. Because they were set completely new.^^ Some spots also cause problems, as most of the edain objects are a bit bigger than the BFME objects, therefore some spots don't fit.

2. This is a bug, please write it in the bug section and not here (just for better overview, as it's really difficult to look at the bug reports, when they were written all over the whole forum)

Thanks for reply.
Also, did you know that your "Imrahil" holds the incorrect portrait? In the additional materials for LotR trilogy, there is a mention, that this guy (who is occasionally being mistaken for imrahil, because of the decipher card) supposed to be Beregond, but his name was changed to Irolas in the last moment, for reasons unknown. The actual Imrahil was COMPLETELY skipped in the movie. This obviously can not be Imrahil simply because Imrahil was 65 at T.A.3019, and the guy in the movie is 35 at best; because he wears Gondor' chestplate instead if Amroth' one; because in the movie he says the line "It is just as the Lord Denethor predicted", which is a direct quote of Beregond's line from the book; and because he is blonde - Imrahil was dark-haired. So, he is 100% Beregond, not Imrahil.
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Sep 2015, 00:38 von Thumba-umba »

Saruman der Bunte

• Held von Helms Klamm
  • Es gibt nichts Praktischeres als eine gute Theorie
« Antwort #143 am: 17. Sep 2015, 07:14 »
Well, Aragorn was supposed to be more than 80 years old, yet he doesnt look it. Imrahil is also mentioned to probably have a bit of elven blood.

"Zwei Dinge erfüllen das Gemüt mit immer neuer und zunehmenden Bewunderung und Ehrfurcht, je öfter und anhaltender sich das Nachdenken damit beschäftigt: Der bestirnte Himmel über mir, und das moralische Gesetz in mir."
                   -Immanuel Kant-

Dank an CMG für das Banner und den Avatar!

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #144 am: 17. Sep 2015, 09:04 »
As far as I know this character is a comination of Beregrond and Imrahil, so he's neiter 100% Beregrond, nor 100% Imrahil. In the beginning it was only Beregrond, that'S correct. But while the production this changed, the same way as some of the lower ranked goblin officiers under Azogs control were originally designs for Azog.^^

Imrahil had (as Saruman said) numenorian and elvish ancestors, therefore he lived longer (he lived more than 30 years after the war of the ring) and therefore you can probably compare him to Aragorn, who also did not look like 80+.

Additionally in the movies it happened quite often that people said things, which were said by other people in the books. One important other scene is Tom Bombadil's order to the old widow man, which was given to Treebeard.

And Legolas' hair was also not blonde, but brown... but still in the movie he had blonde hair.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #145 am: 18. Sep 2015, 15:36 »
Hello to all!
I was just wondering is it possible to give Lord Dain and/or King Dain a little bit Knockback and Area DGM similar to how Thorin has with Balins Runes but somwhat weaker!? :)
I mean near all Faction Leaders has those Skills and some are not even Leaders,and Dain as a Strong and Tough Dwarf wielding a mighty War Hammer makes sense to have them too at least in my opino,both as a Leader of his Factions and as Mighty Dwarf Heir fo Durin! :)
Greetings! :)

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #146 am: 18. Sep 2015, 16:09 »
Yes, that is possible. Nonetheless this belongs into the concept threads.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #147 am: 18. Sep 2015, 16:58 »
I am sorry for posting it here,but it was just a question and I didn't want to start a thread about! :-)

Thumba-umba

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #148 am: 19. Sep 2015, 14:53 »
I know it is a bad question, but i strongly feel it needs to be cleared out once and for all.
You said that you wont be discussing the No-CD versions of the game, nor will you be presenting any support for it. And while it is reasonable, i do not feel it 100% fair.
Let me just tell you something. The game is 10 year-old. Any dev support was dropped roughly 5-6 years ago. Now, with EA dropped the licence, the support will highly likely never be restored. And even with all the enthusiasm i have for seeing it in Origin, it will simply never go to Origin. So we are stuck with good old disk version.
Now i had my copy of the game few years ago, but as it usually happens with CDs it eventually broke out, and was lost and forsaken long ago. And in case with my current PC - it does not even have the DVD drive. So, my question is: what do you suppose me to do in that situation? Go to Amazon and spend $60 on 10 year old game, and another $60 on addon? That stupid, some fresh AAA games cost less than that. And not to mention spending another $60 on DVD drive. AND not to mention that i live in plаce where postal parcels sometimes does not even make it to receiver, or arriving in pieces.
So, what am i supposed to do&

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
« Antwort #149 am: 19. Sep 2015, 14:59 »
This already HAS been cleared out once and for all. We will not change our stance on this. The issue is not what you are supposed to do or whether the game is too expensive at the moment. The issue is that we can actually be held legally accountable for assisting users with piracy on our website. I know it sucks that the game is no longer easily available, but there is nothing we can do about it.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines