26. Apr 2024, 11:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 139638 mal)

Isilendil

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #150 am: 1. Okt 2015, 01:29 »
Hi Edain team.

I have a lot of questions.
being mostly in Russian ( and not only) community , I would like to contact you and be aware of cases associated with the Edain

I think that as a major in the Russian (and not only Russian ) community Edain in Vkontakte ( the most popular social network on the territory of the former CIS countries ) I deserve more information and news about the Edain mod and at least a connection with one of the representatives of the Edain team. I was too concerned about your mod and I want to develop it in the community most strongly , I want the Russian community of the Edain was the most popular among all the community BFME communities Vkontakte (vk.com) Without your help, I find it hard to achieve this.

and now to the most problematic issue for the Russian audience Edain, many Russian players are not fluent in English and German, and even more so for them is the difficulty of understanding the skills and other functions in which there is a text. I would like to ask you, you to help us with the translation in a while, we have extracted a file with text in English for the Edain 4.0 demo, moved it to 40%, but when tried in the game, it does not work, we're good in this case, maybe there were not correct koddirovki, and after an improved version of Edain, the text added and changed. You could make a stable image which would be enough to change the offer without touching koddirovki and objectives. I hope very much for your help, we try to benefit all Russian fans Edain.

I hope very much for your help and cooperation

Our Edain mod community in vk.com - vk.com/edain_mod
My contacts mail - isilendil95@gmail.com

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #151 am: 1. Okt 2015, 06:38 »
Welcome to all of the CIS community :)
Here's a post from FG15 related somewhat to translation in general http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31751.0.html
You should note that with each new version the language files are changed/updated. So if you've translated it to another language then re updated the mod, the launcher won't recognise the new file and will download the official files and use them again.
So simply have a backup of your Russian file, and after say a new version, replace it with the original file. The game will work usually  (you would probably have missing texts depending on how much is changed) but you will be able to run the game at least til you get the newer version translated.

You're welcome to post anything you want in its appropriate board on this forum. It's the best way to get in direct contact with Edain.
Cheers!

P.S. I dont know how much you know English, but "deserve" is hardly a suitable word, if polite at all, to use.

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #152 am: 1. Okt 2015, 09:23 »
I just updated the other post with some information from a Skype discussion I had recently with a user, who wanted to create a translation, too.

I don't know, what kind of help you do expect? I doubt anyone in the team speaks Russian, so we can't help you with the translation itself.
The only thing I can imagine, when 4.2 is released, if you send me a PM, I can send you a change log, of all the changed text files.

denny31x

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #153 am: 3. Okt 2015, 09:53 »
will smaug get new voice like in DOS and BOTFA?
and model update perhaps?

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #154 am: 3. Okt 2015, 11:01 »
New voices and sounds: definitely yes. He's one of the most enjoyable characters to listen to ;)
Model: no. Edain will stick to Tolkien description of an actual dragon and not a wyvern.

denny31x

• Bilbos Festgast

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #156 am: 3. Okt 2015, 12:27 »
Personally I'd love to see Weta's first dragon model. Though I'm not sure how much of it could be made into the game.
Though who knows (the team knows) Smaug may get some uplifting eventually :P

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #157 am: 3. Okt 2015, 17:53 »
Same here, I really like that first design of Smaug, but if that is impossible to implement, current design is pretty decent. :)

denny31x

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #158 am: 3. Okt 2015, 19:45 »
The thing i like from the movies is his head shape and skin(hope they update the model  :( )
The texture skin in 3.8.1 its little bit cartoonist just simple scale
It will cool if it have tiny detail like claw/bite marks

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #159 am: 7. Okt 2015, 22:43 »
Is there any chance to bring back Earnur as a permanent hero for Arnor?

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #160 am: 7. Okt 2015, 22:50 »
It's not out of the question, but at the moment we're pretty happy with Earnur's place.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #161 am: 7. Okt 2015, 23:09 »
It's not out of the question, but at the moment we're pretty happy with Earnur's place.

Thank you for your reply. I know Arnor is not your current focus. It is just that Earnur is such a cool character which could only appear in Arnor faction, while all these Elven heroes and units will also appear in Imladris faction, probably with exactly the same designs.

Legolas Greenleaf

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #162 am: 11. Okt 2015, 13:47 »
Mae govannen!

Bin neu hier und wollt nur mal fragen wann denn das Update 4.2 herauskommt, kann es kaum erwarten => bin der totale Waldelben Fan und kann es kaum erwarten mit Legolas und Thranduil zu spielen

Ps: Falls ihr mir kein genaues Datum geben könnt, könnt ihr vlt. den Zeitraum eingränzen

Dankeshön  :)
Namárie
Es sind die kleinen Dinge.
Alltägliche Taten von gewöhnlichen Leuten, die die Dunkelheit auf Abstand halten. Einfache Taten aus Güte und Liebe

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #163 am: 11. Okt 2015, 13:57 »
Bitte das nächste Mal den deutschen Thread benutzen, das hier ist im englischen Bereich. => ich antworte in englisch.^^

We never give any release dates and also no planning horizon. You can always look on our news and mostly you'll see how far we've got. More information are never given.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #164 am: 11. Okt 2015, 18:57 »
i wanted to ask angmar and the goblins will be a unique factions like lorien or lorien will be the only faction with its own style ???