26. Apr 2024, 11:19 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 139639 mal)

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #210 am: 22. Nov 2015, 11:45 »
Perhaps you're right... I've only tried tunngle.
Yesterday I managed to get a one hour game with no asyncron error, though two out of the four players were dwarves.
Dwarves don't cause asyncron everytime but so far whenever there is asyncron there are dwarves.

"That still only counts as one!"

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Captain-General/ High Warden of the White Tower
« Antwort #211 am: 29. Nov 2015, 02:14 »
Hello everyone, I just joined the forums, because I just adore this lovely mod. A job well done if I might say. It is the best mod for lotr RTS games. And probably one of the best mods out there. This mod is the reason and proof of how a gaming (modding) community can add up to total experience of the games. This mod shows us how the players can improve the game to better.

Now, I have the feeling that Rohan is underpowered. I don't think I can explain it but that is just the feeling I have. So far it has been my favourite faction but not any more. I think that the factions are overall very balanced and extremely thought through tho I don't get it why doesn't Rohan have any sub factions? Overall very good balance, just like I said I feel that Rohan is just a bit underpowered. For example, I just played a game against Isengard and Grima Wormtongue killed Eomer in just a few seconds one on one. He didn't even lose 20% of HP. How is that possible??

Also how is the work going on the Angmar faction? One of my fav faction. I just can't wait to play it. I read about changes to it on Road to Edain and I just can't wait! Urgh!!

Well, any way, best of luck guys and keep up the good work!

Hüter

• Verteidiger Morias
« Antwort #212 am: 29. Nov 2015, 12:14 »
Zitat
For example, I just played a game against Isengard and Grima Wormtongue killed Eomer in just a few seconds one on one. He didn't even lose 20% of HP. How is that possible??
Mostly because Grima is intended to be a hero killer far more than Eomer. He is a mass slayer and therefore he has some very useful abilities, but he won't deal great damage on a single target. Rohan's hero killer is Eowyn, so you might want her to take Wormtongue next time.  ;)
I know it takes some time, but try to find out, which hero fits which role in faction, because since 4.0 it really matters.  :)

Welcome to the forums and enjoy playing Edain!
Hüter

Danke an CMG für den tollen Avatar und das tolle Banner

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #213 am: 29. Nov 2015, 14:54 »
Zitat
For example, I just played a game against Isengard and Grima Wormtongue killed Eomer in just a few seconds one on one. He didn't even lose 20% of HP. How is that possible??
Mostly because Grima is intended to be a hero killer far more than Eomer. He is a mass slayer and therefore he has some very useful abilities, but he won't deal great damage on a single target. Rohan's hero killer is Eowyn, so you might want her to take Wormtongue next time.  ;)
I know it takes some time, but try to find out, which hero fits which role in faction, because since 4.0 it really matters.  :)

Welcome to the forums and enjoy playing Edain!
Hüter

Well ty. That explains it. And thx, I am enjoying and I will in the future ^^

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #214 am: 29. Nov 2015, 15:13 »
Indeed, it is as Hüter says. Grima is a hero interfere and therefore does better against heroes than a mass slayer like Eomer, however, not as well as a real hero killer like Lurtz or Eowyn.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #215 am: 29. Nov 2015, 23:12 »
Don't know if this has been already asked or not: can you actually recruit Ents anymore if Galadriel accepts the Ring? Because in the description it says you can't, but a friend of mine, who also makes her accept the Ring, told me he was still able to recruit them nonetheless

Soboko

• Hobbit
« Antwort #216 am: 30. Nov 2015, 13:29 »
Greetings! I have a question about Gildor's song (Elbereth Gilthoniel) from 3.8.1. Could you tell me where did you get it from for I liked it very much?

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #217 am: 30. Nov 2015, 14:08 »
Was that the one from Petri Tikka?

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #218 am: 30. Nov 2015, 14:13 »
I think you can find it in the credits in the readme :)

Hüter

• Verteidiger Morias
« Antwort #219 am: 30. Nov 2015, 22:36 »
Don't know if this has been already asked or not: can you actually recruit Ents anymore if Galadriel accepts the Ring? Because in the description it says you can't, but a friend of mine, who also makes her accept the Ring, told me he was still able to recruit them nonetheless
Indeed, description has to be adapted, seems as if we had overlooked it. xD ;)
I guess it will be fixed for next version.  :)

Danke an CMG für den tollen Avatar und das tolle Banner

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #220 am: 1. Dez 2015, 19:22 »
I have a question, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but where do I create Dunland Torchthrowers if that's what they're called. Since I can only create melee fighters when playing as Isengard.

Also, while playing Isengard, I noticed when i tried to upgrade a resource building and I don't have the money and if I click on the icon it says something in German, not in English.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #221 am: 1. Dez 2015, 19:41 »
Hello Branchez,

you are able to recruit melee and ranged Wildmen in the dunlending hut. Everyone of them can be upgraded with a special torch-upgrade. If you upgrade the axe throwers, they will be able to throw torches.

Zitat
Also, while playing Isengard, I noticed when i tried to upgrade a resource building and I don't have the money and if I click on the icon it says something in German, not in English.
Seems like a bug. Can you post this in our bug section? Thanks!
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Dez 2015, 19:48 von hoho96 »

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #222 am: 1. Dez 2015, 19:48 »
Hello Branchez,

you are able to recruit melee and ranged Wildmen in the dunlending hut. Every of them can be upgraded with a special torch-upgrade. If you upgrade the axe throwers, they will be able to throw torches.

Zitat

Ohh thank you, didn't know that ^^

And I just did. :)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #223 am: 1. Dez 2015, 19:57 »
Zitat
Ealendril, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this bug reported by a tester a long time ago, in a beta far far away?
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Dez 2015, 20:06 von hoho96 »

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #224 am: 2. Dez 2015, 08:10 »
Why can't you comment in the news section?

Any way.

Angmar. WOOOHOOO  [uglybunti]

Imho, most deserving vote (MotY) I ever gave to anyone/anything lol  :D

Keep up the good work guys, and if you do well on the voting, you maybe even give us a surprise or two?  (**)