24. Apr 2024, 07:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 139321 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #270 am: 12. Jan 2016, 11:17 »
The Leadership is a different modifier and dont influence the invulnerable modifier. The invulnerable modifier counts only for these named heroes in Theodens near area.

sylar

• Hobbit
« Antwort #271 am: 16. Jan 2016, 19:35 »
Hello Edain Team !
I am a big fan of your work I really love it I hope you keep it up the great work.
My Question is when we will get  Angmar , Misty Mountains and Lorien in the game ?
What is your predictions for how long will it take your time for make them one by one ?

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #272 am: 16. Jan 2016, 19:53 »
We generally don't make predictions on that. However, Lorien is already in the game ;)
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

sylar

• Hobbit
« Antwort #273 am: 17. Jan 2016, 02:25 »
Oh sorry I mean imladris not Lorien . However I would love to see Mist Mountains and can't wait to play with them   :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #274 am: 17. Jan 2016, 02:35 »
Oh sorry I mean imladris not Lorien . However I would love to see Mist Mountains and can't wait to play with them   :)

The Misty Mountains faction will arguably be the most complicated faction among the other ones for its particular characteristics; and it will thus take a little bit of time still until we will be able to see the finished/almost completed outcome.

But, I'm sure that the released faction will be definitely worthy of every moment spent waiting for it  ;)

sylar

• Hobbit
« Antwort #275 am: 18. Jan 2016, 22:38 »
Will they be like the dwarfs ? You can chose on start to play with Moria , Goblin town or Gundabad ?

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #276 am: 18. Jan 2016, 22:43 »
No. You start off with a small outpost of Moria orcs. From that outpost you can build builders that build either another Moria, a Goblin Town or a Gundabad outpost wherever you want them to build. The faction is still in development though, so we don't know what will change about the current system.

Helpmeplease

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #277 am: 23. Jan 2016, 19:59 »
Hello.

I have i question its like realy stupid question...

I have watched lotr bfm2 2 rotwk edain mod and i seen like youtyoubers like RuudDevil and all that can bulid anywhere but on this just bulding slots
can u tell me if u know how i can bulid freely with no bulding slots...

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #278 am: 23. Jan 2016, 20:10 »
that would be if you use version under 4.0 such as 3.8.1 or 3.7.5. In 4.0 the edain team decided to go back to the old gameplay of BFME1
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Smaug_the_golden

• Hobbit
« Antwort #279 am: 23. Jan 2016, 21:10 »
Good Evening Team just a curiosity overe here:
In the last few days I've played with the different races to have an overall view of the factions and i have a question about the AI, is it possible that at the same level of difficulty as opponents i have found Isengard to be more aggressive then Mordor?

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #280 am: 23. Jan 2016, 23:20 »
"The AI works in mysterious ways" -Gnomi  xD
AI is highly dependant on the map. Some maps can have a really agressive AI, while on others the AI might be "less effective".
Edain is always looking to improve whatever they can, but there's so much you can do.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #281 am: 24. Jan 2016, 10:41 »
i noticed the AI is more aggressive when you play in maps where the camps begin close to each other like in the black gate map

mat9380

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #282 am: 27. Jan 2016, 18:16 »
Ok. I am intersted in ... will you work on things like Minas morgul , Bara dur, dol guldur.. like somthing relly relly good? Also i have to say that Sauron is vik .. Him has Dhat spel that him can Sumen a fortres but fortres is just simple :/ I hop that Edain tim will work on ditels like Maps whit special fortres .. I found relly Por what EA games don.. compere to Edain tim. So to relly bring LOTR to next level the nide to work on Fortres like Bara dur cose Sauron Shold get more atetion .. :D and i wold like to know when is posible to found out wher is next up date? or some models of next adds

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #283 am: 27. Jan 2016, 20:46 »
Answering your points to the best of my ability:
Zitat
i wold like to know when is posible to found out wher is next up date? or some models of next adds
The team never makes an prediction, they will announce the update release date once it is complete or near complete. I don't know the actual reason but I suppose it's to avoid disappointments if something comes up.

Zitat
Him has Dhat spel that him can Sumen a fortres but fortres is just simple :/ I hop that Edain tim will work on ditels like Maps whit special fortres ..
I agree that the fortress could be reworked a bit, but it is not the main concern of the team atm, even though they are definitely taking in new suggestions they are also very focused on doing Angmar atm and don't have as much time as before.

Zitat
I found relly Por what EA games don.. compere to Edain tim.
I cannot agree more with you, they have truly created a third installment of the BFME series more then a simple mod.

Zitat
to work on Fortres like Bara dur cose Sauron Shold get more atetion
There actually a thread currently discussing a topic similar, check it out here

Zitat
Also i have to say that Sauron is vik
Sauron is perfectly balanced at the moment or at least near perfect. His shadow form his weak serving mostly as a unit support/interferer and building supporter. However you can always try to level him up unlocking new abilities, or you can power him up with the Ring or Power of Past Ages which unlock some of the deadliest characters in the mod.

Zitat
will you work on things like Minas morgul , Bara dur, dol guldur.. like somthing relly relly good
If you're talking about custom maps then I think the community has actually come up with quite a few maps of their own. I think there is already a couple pretty good Minas Morgul map and a Dol Guldur map under construction. As for Barad Dur, weirdly, no one has tried doing it which is weird considering its importance but I know nothing of mapping so who am I to judge.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #284 am: 28. Jan 2016, 13:40 »
did he just said sauron is weak ???   [uglybunti]