25. Apr 2024, 21:20 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 139547 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #75 am: 24. Mai 2015, 01:23 »
Well if one of you guys wanted to bang out a basic one, I would be happy to look through as I'm doing with the main mod. However I know that your main focus is for ROTWK, so no pressure, I just learned about it and thought it was interesting :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Saruman der Bunte

• Held von Helms Klamm
  • Es gibt nichts Praktischeres als eine gute Theorie
« Antwort #76 am: 25. Mai 2015, 09:35 »
Edain 1 for BfME1 was made by different people; they are not active anymore and there isnt much hope, that they continue the work.

"Zwei Dinge erfüllen das Gemüt mit immer neuer und zunehmenden Bewunderung und Ehrfurcht, je öfter und anhaltender sich das Nachdenken damit beschäftigt: Der bestirnte Himmel über mir, und das moralische Gesetz in mir."
                   -Immanuel Kant-

Dank an CMG für das Banner und den Avatar!

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #77 am: 25. Mai 2015, 09:47 »
Edain 1 for BfME1 was made by different people; they are not active anymore
Not exactly. I suppose that Adamin has no problem with split personality. :P xD
http://modding-union.com/?path=teamedain1#t

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #78 am: 2. Jun 2015, 19:56 »
ey edain team i have a quastion/suggestion i added it ad the board cou you please anwser it or say what you guys think?

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #79 am: 3. Jun 2015, 15:26 »
I saw once Barrow-Downs in a 4v4 MP game but I couldn't find how to get them (it was with Mordor). I thought at first it was with the Necromancer's level 5 ability (as I still don't know what that abiltiy extacly does) but it wasn't that.
So, how do you get them? And what does exactly Necromancer's level 5 ability?

"That still only counts as one!"

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #80 am: 3. Jun 2015, 22:08 »
And what does exactly Necromancer's level 5 ability?
You can apply this spell on your units and when they die, they do some damage to nearby enemies. 
Zitat
release necromantic power :P

The damage depends on the strength of your affected unit.
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Jun 2015, 22:43 von hoho96 »

BFME2player

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #81 am: 6. Jun 2015, 14:41 »
Can you explain to me how Theoden's ring powers work

Hüter

• Verteidiger Morias
« Antwort #82 am: 6. Jun 2015, 19:08 »
You can select the effects in the submenu. Nothing difficult so long. You can select all the effects, if you want, but be aware that they have strong positive but also strong negative effects. So, theoratically, you are not forced to use the power of the One Ring, it is rather a question of how long you can resist the temptation of the One Ring. :D ;)

Danke an CMG für den tollen Avatar und das tolle Banner

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #83 am: 20. Jun 2015, 20:27 »
What is the beautiful music in the menu, just before starting a skirmish ? Where can we find it ?
Thank you !

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #84 am: 20. Jun 2015, 21:21 »
What is the beautiful music in the menu, just before starting a skirmish ? Where can we find it ?
Thank you !

Feast of Starlight (Tauriel theme) from Desolation of Smaug:

Beleg Langbogen

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #85 am: 20. Jun 2015, 23:14 »
I think the music before you start a skirmish is "Beyond the Forest"  from the soundtrack of Desolation of Smaug
"So starb Beleg Langbogen, der getreueste Freund und der Findigste unter allen, die in der Ältesten Zeit in den Wäldern von Beleriand lebten, von der Hand dessen, den er am meisten geliebt, und der Schmerz blieb in Túrins Antlitz eingegraben und verging nie."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #86 am: 22. Jun 2015, 09:34 »
It is ,,Beyond the Forest".

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #87 am: 27. Jun 2015, 12:01 »
Hasharii subclass in CaH still has a geman voice. But I think that aron1488 send you the great english voices for Hasharii and many other heroes and units. Why do you not use them?  :o
http://www.moddb.com/members/aron1488

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #88 am: 27. Jun 2015, 12:02 »
Nice question. I didnt get anything from aron1488. Just send it to me and i will include them.

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #89 am: 27. Jun 2015, 14:03 »
Good question, but how hard is that to change voices ?
The default voices should be english yes (though Saruman is great in german), but german could still be used for german players.. ?
And why not a french version... ! If the handling is not so hard and once the game reaches a stable version, of course. And if we have french voices.

For my part Edain mod is installed on a french version of the game and it works fine. Some voices are still in french and it's nice (Gondor archers..). I lost Boromir, who is in english now (a shame, he had a great voice in french ^^).

Just for joke, here is a video I made with the old Edain Mod (it was to create a mod for skyrim that looks like Saruman's blast/fireball):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1mQK_7Vfk8
"A moi, mes créatures !!" is french ! The other sentences are in german (and it's fine).