24. Apr 2024, 09:44 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Community Project: Edain Manual  (Gelesen 3107 mal)

Nightmaster

• Edain Translator
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • You loose!
Community Project: Edain Manual
« am: 22. Apr 2015, 21:35 »
Hello my english speaking Edain companions :D
Ever since the early versions of the Edain-Mod there was a demand for some sort of manual. There was once a (now totally outdated) version in text form and some failed efforts by the german community to update it.

Long story short:
With the release of the Demo for 4.0 the german community decided that a Wiki would be the most fitting way of providing a manual because it's easy to use and update, has a low acceptance threshold and provides a good way to collaborate.
And thus the edain wikia came to life.
Now we need your help to fill the english version with content too, as you can see this one is still a bit lackluster and low on content, due to existing for just about one day but I'm sure this will change soon [uglybunti] (I'm currently working on it).

I hope this will help in the future and will answer some frequently asked questions :D

Cheers!
ich liebe diese Sterbeschreie die alle von scih geben wenn sie aufeinmal Sterben, das gibt mir Glücksgefühle  :D
er ist, böse, untot und sieht cool aus? dafür^^

Derebond

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Community Project: Edain Manual
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Apr 2015, 10:52 »
That's a very good idea.

Few weeks ago I wrote Tiberius for ask about a guide. I'm on a spanish/latin community of Edain, and I've started to write a Spanish Guide, for try to expand the Edain Community. I don't use Wikia or something like his, but maybe it's a good option for the future.

If do you want to talk or need help... Tell me!

« Letzte Änderung: 30. Apr 2015, 10:59 von TiberiusOgden »

Nightmaster

• Edain Translator
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • You loose!
« Antwort #2 am: 2. Mai 2015, 02:20 »
Help is always welcomed, especially because there is a huge amount of stuff to write and some stuff to look up ingame.

Of course any other language is a good idea too :)
ich liebe diese Sterbeschreie die alle von scih geben wenn sie aufeinmal Sterben, das gibt mir Glücksgefühle  :D

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #3 am: 2. Mai 2015, 08:50 »
Great idea! I strongly support this. :) As soon as all my stuff at school is over, I'll try to help. ;)

"That still only counts as one!"

Derebond

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 2. Mai 2015, 11:56 »
Help is always welcomed, especially because there is a huge amount of stuff to write and some stuff to look up ingame.

Of course any other language is a good idea too :)

Just tell me what I do :)

Nightmaster

• Edain Translator
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • You loose!
« Antwort #5 am: 5. Mai 2015, 00:16 »
Currently I think it would be great to have all the demo factions in there, at least with the basic data like what buildings they have and maybe the units.
From that it's easier to expand to things like spells or ring-heroes.
First thing I want to get on the english wikia is the typical wood-design (like here on modding union).

Essentially though it doesn't matter, what you do, as long as we get some content in (I will try to add some things later this week too^^)