8. Mai 2024, 09:54 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Who will be better scout hero for Iron Hills?

Definitely Hilda Bianca from the Lake Town!
6 (13%)
Hilda Bianca - who else?
3 (6.5%)
Although I don't like Hilda Bianca in the movie - despite the fact I would like to see her in the game
0 (0%)
The same Bilbo like Bilbo for Ered Luin
8 (17.4%)
Some Narin
29 (63%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 40

Autor Thema: Scout Hero for the Iron Hills  (Gelesen 36064 mal)

Tienety

• Gast
Re: Scout hero for Iron Hills - Grorin
« Antwort #45 am: 23. Jul 2015, 17:39 »
I with LordDainIronfoot have a new and better ideas for Iron Hills scout.  xD
Bard talked with a few dwarves in the book. The new Scout can be the leader of this group of dwarves.
Zitat
Trumpets called men and elves to arms. Before long the dwarves could be seen ing up the valley at a great pace. They halted between the river and the eastern spur; but a few held on their way, and crossing the river drew he camp; and there they laid down their ons and held up their hands in sign of peace. Bard went out to meet them, and with him went Bilbo.

“We are sent from Dain son of Nain,” they said wheioned. “We are hastening to our kinsmen in the Mountain, since we learn that the kingdom of old is renewed. But who are you that sit in the plain as foes before defended walls?” This, of course, in the polite and rather old-fashioned language of such occasions, meant simply: “You have no business here. We are going on, so make way or we shall fight you!” They meant to push oween the Mountain and the loop of the river; for the narrow land there did not seem to be strongly guarded.

Bard, of course, refused to allow the dwarves to ght on to the Mountain. He was determio wait until the gold and silver had been brought out in exge for the Arkenstone; for he did not believe that this would be done, if ohe fortress was manned with se and warlike a pany. They had brought with them a great store of supplies; for the dwarves  carry very heavy burdens, and nearly all of Dain’s folk, in spite of their rapid march, bore huge packs on their backs in addition to their ons. They would stand a siege for weeks, and by that time yet more dwarves might e, a more, for Thorin had maives. Also they would be able to reopen and guard some ate, so that the besiegers would have to encircle the whole mountain; and for that they had not suffit numbers.

The Hobbit Chapter 17

This guy can have name Grorin(or maybe another name)
He can have the design:

Or he can have old dwarven model with some changes, maybe old Balin or Dwalin model.

Grorin abilities:

Level 1: Toggle Weapon - Switches between mattock and bow.

Level 1: Patrol: Grorin sends two soldiers to guard the selected area. Dwarven patrol has a high range of vision and can reveal nearby hidden units.

Level 1: Dain's messenger: Glorin goes to deliver the message. For 10 seconds Grorin deals +25% speed +25% armor.

Level 7: Souvenirs from the Battlefield(Mattock)
Glorin collect the souvenirs from battlefield. For 20 seconds he steals with every hit heroes and units 10 ressources.

Level 7: Iron arrow(Bow)
Glorin shooting his special Iron arrow to the enemy.
Enemy unit or hero gets medium damage and -10% armor for 10 second.

What do you think? 8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Aug 2015, 13:05 von Tienety »

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: Scout hero for Iron Hills - Hilda Bianca finally on the MU!
« Antwort #46 am: 23. Jul 2015, 18:29 »
Sounds cool!

"That still only counts as one!"

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #47 am: 26. Jul 2015, 11:01 »
I like the idea of Tienity!I will choose the first Model for the Scout! :) And the Abilies are great ,but I do not like the last LV 10 Ability! :) But I can't think of another right now :P
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #48 am: 1. Aug 2015, 12:27 »
I like the idea of Tienity!I will choose the first Model for the Scout! :) And the Abilies are great ,but I do not like the last LV 10 Ability! :) But I can't think of another right now :P

Yes, you are right about level 10 ability. Maybe this abilities for Grorin: 8-)

Level 1: Toggle Weapon - Switches between mattock and bow.

Level 1: Patrol: Grorin sends two soldiers to guard the selected area. Dwarven patrol has a high range of vision and can reveal nearby hidden units.

Level 1: Dain's messenger: Glorin goes to deliver the message. For 10 seconds Grorin deals +25% speed +25% armor.

Level 7: Souvenirs from the Battlefield(Mattock)
Glorin collect the souvenirs from battlefield. For 20 seconds he steals with every hit heroes and units 10 ressources.

Level 7: Iron arrow(Bow)
Glorin shooting his special Iron arrow to the enemy.
Enemy unit or hero gets medium damage and -10% armor for 10 second.

What do you think now?
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Aug 2015, 12:33 von Tienety »

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #49 am: 1. Aug 2015, 23:23 »
You are on fire Tienety :D i really like this idea :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #50 am: 1. Aug 2015, 23:53 »
Yes, obviously he is.  :D  :D  :D  Without him this Suggestion Area of forum would be semi-dead place.  :P Or place with same kind of comments: "Like it!", "Nice!","Good!".  :D

This looks nice, just that level requirement of abilities? :) :P
I must admit that I more liked that crossbow from suggested picture than any bow, but I realise this is scout hero and bow is more suitable (Anyway, IronHills units prefers bow like range weapon more than crossbow). So all range damage units of Iron Hills will have bow, and possibility is that range damage units at Outpost will be equipped with crossbows. :)  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:11 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #51 am: 2. Aug 2015, 09:24 »
i think Hilda Bianca should be recruitable for lake town
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 10:14 von Gandalf The Gray »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #52 am: 2. Aug 2015, 09:55 »
I just can't see Hilda as any kind of cool or usefull Hero at all! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #53 am: 2. Aug 2015, 10:15 »
i just back from a hobbit+ lotr marathon i havent sleept for a while

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #54 am: 2. Aug 2015, 17:49 »
You are on fire Tienety :D i really like this idea :)
Yes, obviously he is.  :D  :D  :D  Without him this Suggestion Area of forum would be semi-dead place.  :P Or place with same kind of comments: "Like it!", "Nice!","Good!".  :D
Also, you and couple other people have an interesting ideas. ;)

This looks nice, just that level requirement of abilities? :) :P
I must admit that I more liked that crossbow from suggested picture than any bow, but I realise this is scout hero and bow is more suitable (Anyway, IronHills units prefers bow like range weapon more than crossbow). So all range damage units of Iron Hills will have bow, and possibility is that range damage units at Outpost will be equipped with crossbows. :)  8-)
Grimir has a same level requirement for abilities as Bilbo. ;)
I agree, bow is more fit for him. ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 18:33 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #55 am: 2. Aug 2015, 17:53 »
Do not forget my friend that it is not what is more fiting but it is what is more "ünique" that is important to the Team! :D

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #56 am: 2. Aug 2015, 22:40 »
I would also more like to see that crossbow in hands of Grorin.  8-)  ;)
But if you take into consideration fact that crossbow is heavier than bow, then it simply less fit to scout hero. And there is already current Iron Hills range weapon concept. :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:04 von CragLord »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #57 am: 2. Aug 2015, 22:49 »
Well,
what about get back to my original proposal? Back to Hilda Bianca - mightiest and greatest woman from the Lake Town! xD

« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 23:00 von TiberiusOgden »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #58 am: 2. Aug 2015, 22:53 »
Well on the other hand Crossbow is comapct and takes less space and can be carried on the back too! :) And plus Iron Hills already has Ercher Hero! :)
Hilda,hmm let her worrie about the kitchen in lake town!
P.S. But man those Orcs "bred for War" are so lame being killed by women who do not have any kind of a training and some grandmas and grandpas and all that after those Orcs toook almsot entire Elven Army and Half Dwarven Army :D :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #59 am: 2. Aug 2015, 23:00 »
#TheReturnofHildatheLadyofLakeTown  [ugly]

SUPER EDIT:

In a time of ancient Valar, Dark Lords and Kings...
A land in turmoil cried out for a hero.
She was Hilda, a mighty fisher forged in the heat of battle.
The Power...the Passion...the Danger.
Her Courage will change Middle Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dF3VTOcbuo
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 23:13 von DieWalküre »