18. Apr 2024, 03:21 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: BFME Campaign?  (Gelesen 1836 mal)

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
BFME Campaign?
« am: 12. Mai 2015, 17:33 »
Will you guys add in the BFME1 campaign into Edain 4.0? I would imagine that as soon as you get elves ready pretty much all you would need to do is modify the maps to use outposts? Or will it take a butt-load of work?

I haven't played it, but I have watched the RuudDevil play-through's and it looks pretty damn good, and with all the improvements that Edain has it could be *EPIC*!

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: BFME Campaign?
« Antwort #1 am: 12. Mai 2015, 17:35 »
I think that such question fits here: http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30398.0.html  8-| ... but never mind :P

CynasFan

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Freude ist eine ernste Sache
« Antwort #2 am: 12. Mai 2015, 17:38 »
In the German Part of the Forum this question was before a few weeks and Ea has said, that it woludn´t be possible, because the System is another and the Team hasn´t the time to build a whole campaign out from nothing.
Greetings, CynasFan
"Die Vernunft kann sich mit größerer Kraft dem Bösen entgegenstemmen, wenn der Zorn ihr dienstbar zur Hand geht!"
Papst Gregor der Große

"Alles was ich anzubieten habe ist Annäherung. Fragment. Wille zum Scheitern."
Walter Moers

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 12. Mai 2015, 18:47 »
Damn that's a shame, I would have thought that they were similar.

Dwarves_of_VFX

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 18. Mai 2015, 09:14 »
If you can please do one i would love it  (**) (**) (**) (**) (**)
N.F