29. Mär 2024, 01:31 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Cah - new sub-class  (Gelesen 9912 mal)

Tienety

• Gast
Cah - new sub-class
« am: 15. Mai 2015, 10:59 »
I would have some ideas for CaH:

1) Captain of Gondor:
I think that this sub-class should be renamed to Captain of Men. This sub-class also includes armors, weapons and shields from Rohan. Also, this Sub-class could include armors sets from Dale/Lake-Town.

Appearance:
Braga armor
Lake-Town armor and weapons
Dale armor and weapons
Weapons
So, you can make your own Captain of Dale, Captain of Lake-Town like Braga.

2) New sub-class for the Servant of Sauron: Gundabad Hunter
I think it would be nice if Gundabad orcs have had own sub-class. So, you can make you own Gundabad orcs or small characters from the film as Narzug or Fimbul. This sub-class could have a Narzug's voice and model from the hobbit films.

Appearance:
Basic model

Armors:
Gundabad orcs armors
Bolg's Bodyguard armor
Fimbul armor
Weapons

3) New sub-class for the Servant of Sauron: Gundabad Chieftain/Pale Orc
Maybe old Great Goblin's model can be use for Gundabad Chieftain/Pale Orc.
You can create in this sub-class your own Pale Orc, Azog as leader of Guldur orcs for Mordor or movie Bolg. This sub-class could have a movie Bolg's voice.

Appearance:
Basic model

Armors:
Bolg armor(DoS)
Bolg armor(BOTFA)
Concept art design 1
Concept art design  2
Concept art design 3
Concept art design 4
Weapons

Also, If Azog don't get his armor from Battle of Five Armies movie, This armor can be used for this Gundabad Chieftain sub-class:
Azog's armor

4) Elven archers:
This class could include Legolas's armor from hobbit movie:
Legolas probably does not get this armor. But I think that this armor could be used for Elven archers in CAH.
Legolas'armor

What do you think?
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Jul 2015, 16:36 von Tienety »

Spacetyrant93

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: Cah - new sub-class
« Antwort #1 am: 1. Jul 2015, 10:53 »
I think it's an excellent suggestion, as explained in another topic.

You have my vote.

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 1. Jul 2015, 16:35 »
Yes it would be nice to have new orc classes, to create an own movie and Azog and Bolg:D i just think i read somewhere that it would be difficult or something, dunno:/

And an idea i have for a passive ability for the Gundabad Chieftain:
Enemy characters are knocked back in a small area from auto attacks, like in the movie when Azog battled the Dwarves they would be knocked down from his brute force.
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 1. Jul 2015, 17:04 »
Yes it would be nice to have new orc classes, to create an own movie and Azog and Bolg:D i just think i read somewhere that it would be difficult or something, dunno:/

Enemy characters are knocked back in a small area from auto attacks, like in the movie when Azog battled the Dwarves they would be knocked down from his brute force.

I don't want a new class with new abilities, this is too difficult. I want only something similar like new ranges sub-class for Defenders of the Woods. 8-)
So, you can choose four different sub-class in Servant of Sauron class with same abilities:
1) Orc
2) Uruk
3) Gundabad Hunter
4) Gundabad Chieftain

« Letzte Änderung: 1. Jul 2015, 17:08 von Tienety »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #4 am: 15. Jul 2015, 16:55 »
a vampire knight

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 15. Jul 2015, 18:59 »
I am fairly certain no Vampires existed in the Third Era.  Most/ All of them died at Tol-in-Gorhauth.

Besides, I think vampires were simply people who could change into bats, so it wouldn't be a very interesting character.

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #6 am: 15. Jul 2015, 21:10 »

I don't want a new class with new abilities, this is too difficult. I want only something similar like new ranges sub-class for Defenders of the Woods. 8-)
So, you can choose four different sub-class in Servant of Sauron class with same abilities:
1) Orc
2) Uruk
3) Gundabad Hunter
4) Gundabad Chieftain

Hell yess that would be nice amd those are amor you added in this topic are perfect
But no reply of the edain team :(

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Wizard's class
« Antwort #7 am: 17. Jul 2015, 11:19 »
Don't forget that wizards are back in the Edain mod.
You can try that submod and play for "Ealendril" ...  xD although my Tiberius Ogden, wizard from Harry Potter, :o ... has better abilities there :P

« Letzte Änderung: 17. Jul 2015, 12:28 von TiberiusOgden »