19. Apr 2024, 21:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dol Guldur vs Minas Morgul  (Gelesen 6185 mal)

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
Dol Guldur vs Minas Morgul
« am: 22. Mai 2015, 22:36 »
Ive gotten the feeling that Dol Guldur is weaker than Minas Morgul.
Heres why i believe so:

-The spell Call the Horde does not affect Dol Guldur but it does effect Minas Morgul.

-Though the Dol Guldur orcs deal more damage, i kinda feel like the durabiity advantage of the Minas Morgul orcs make them better.

-Also the size has been bothering me a bit. The Dol Guldur orcs are clearly smaller than the Minas Morgul orcs.

-Minas Morgul offers the only cavalry of Mordor.

-Their hero is better. Witch King > Khamul

So i kinda whish some of these would be balanced in some way.
The spell call the horde should affect also Dol Guldur.
Maybe Dol Guldur orcs could have a shorter spawn time, due to the fact they die so quickly compared to the Morgul orcs.
The Dol Guldur orcs size could be improved, they would get as big as the Minas Morgul orcs.
And due to the fact that Minas Morgul has a stronger hero and cavalry, Dol Guldur could cost maybe a little less. (dont remember what these units cost in game, so maybe this is already balanced^^)
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: Dol Guldur vs Minas Morgul
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Mai 2015, 14:26 »
I do think dol guldor should be less epensive because mines morgul fortress has the witchking and he is stronger the units last longer than dol guldor orcs plus dol guldor orc are pure breed so there size should be like uruks and strong as uruks or a little less stronger than uruks also mordor has no calvery except in mines morgul and that cost now 3000 and the units of calvery are 1400 build cost so that 4400 recourse for calvery that cost to much and to long so dol guldor should get stronger!

LordMaus

« Antwort #2 am: 24. Mai 2015, 15:06 »
I agree that Dol Duldur orcs less effective at battlefield comparing to Minas Morgul :(( Dol Duldur orcs are really small size and less strong ( at the hobbit movie thy are bigger and much stronger too... ). I hope that Edain Team will fix this issue, thank you.

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #3 am: 24. Mai 2015, 18:42 »
i hope they fix this in the next patch cause i like dol goldur troops more than mines morgul and mordor is weaker since last patch :(

Morgul Orc

« Antwort #4 am: 24. Mai 2015, 20:49 »
I too think that Dol goldur orcs should be fixed maybe reduce the price of the Dol goldur fortress? Khamul is strong in a different way, he can summon powerful easterling and he is strong against buildings. regarding special units, the castellans of Dol goldur seem to have a problem when attacking. They are powerful but sometimes only one castellan attacks while the other 2 walk around.

Raptor6

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 24. Mai 2015, 21:31 »
They should also have war beasts, like Giant Weasels, and something for the Black Easterlings; like their own equivalent to the Mûmakil.

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #6 am: 24. Mai 2015, 21:32 »
yes i hope they do fix it xD

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #7 am: 24. Mai 2015, 21:33 »
They should also have war beasts, like Giant Weasels, and something for the Black Easterlings; like their own equivalent to the Mûmakil.

yes they need something that can be build at the citadel with some usefull units that can  kill archer thos damm archer kill everthing to fast

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #8 am: 25. Mai 2015, 02:10 »
Zitat
thos damm archer kill everthing to fast
you can get your own Guldur archers which can kill units even faster :P
and they come with a present: poison for all!!  xD

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #9 am: 25. Mai 2015, 20:49 »
Zitat
thos damm archer kill everthing to fast
you can get your own Guldur archers which can kill units even faster :P
and they come with a present: poison for all!!  xD

i aggree but for that you need first dol guldor that cost 3000 while enemy makes his archers at citadel and outpost and mordor has no calvary i think should have it yes you have nazgul but one battalion is not much

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #10 am: 26. Mai 2015, 21:35 »
There is nothing stopping you from building archers from your camp or just building a normal outpost. Also trolls are semi cavalry.

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #11 am: 26. Mai 2015, 22:58 »
As i said before those orcs are too weak for the price and trolls and calvery is not the same

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #12 am: 26. Mai 2015, 23:03 »
YOu're right!
A Troll can easily kill cav. but cav can'l kill trolls :P
besides Trolls are also strong against Heroes and swordsmen.

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #13 am: 27. Mai 2015, 05:41 »
Am getting off topic here xp its what about the orcs of mines morgul and dol guldor i hope something is gonne change and that dol guldor get a iltle bigger xD

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #14 am: 28. Mai 2015, 00:11 »
To the earlier discussion, trolls have a hard time getting to the archers, while cavalry can rush them over quickly, but this is pretty balanced in game i think, so this i dont have much of a problem with, except that trolls are a little expensive, they could have more hp

but my main issue between the two fortresses, is the size of the Dol Guldur orcs and they seem to e weaker, and that the spell call the horde doesnt work on Dol Guldur, so i just hope this gets fixed^^
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!