19. Apr 2024, 15:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain fansite - WIP - Help wanted  (Gelesen 1734 mal)

SkaarjX

• Bilbos Festgast
Edain fansite - WIP - Help wanted
« am: 23. Mai 2015, 18:55 »
Hi everyone, :)

Have been working on a fan-site for Edain. Basically, a general information & strategy guide about each of the factions:

http://www.netdeveloper.co/guide

I haven't given it it's own domain yet (as I first want to see if anyone likes the idea), but I was thinking something like www.edainfan.com or something similar.

Currently, there is general information for each faction with some nice banner pics for each faction. There are also some self-made strategy guides for each of the 4 factions currently released (these were made pre-release for fun, so don't take them seriously). There are also some pics up of each of the castles, camps, etc. and some other elements in the tech-tree section of the site.

To the point... If anyone is interested in helping out, things I need are well written and comprehensive strategy guides for each faction, building/unit/upgrade/hero descriptions for each of the factions, and some nice pics where possible.

Please send me any of these things mentioned above to simonm@netdeveloper.co if you are interested in helping out :)

Thankyou very much! Happy Edaining :D

Thartom

• Knappe Rohans
  • Just there
Re: Edain fansite - WIP - Help wanted
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Mai 2015, 22:01 »
There was a similar idea here, it´s totally worth a look :)

Danke an Sauron der 5000. fürs Banner :)