20. Apr 2024, 13:21 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Create a hero  (Gelesen 7247 mal)

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Create a hero
« am: 1. Jun 2015, 13:50 »
Hey edain team,

not long ago you guys added the dwarf hero with awesome new armors and shield/weapons, and it made me thinking it would be awesome of you could ad armors helms maby weapons to the orc/uruk race. I know its possible because you did it with the trolls/the haradrim/you even added the black numerion class which is awesome btw, but all of them have added armors/weapons or orther changes and that awesome. But to get back at the orc/uruk hero i hope you can ad in the future patches you can ad these kind of helms/armors http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131201194525/lotr/images/6/6f/Demon_Orc_army.jpg i really like the helmet of this ork in the front it would be awesome if you could ad that helmet, if am right the helmet is allready in the game because in 3.8.1 you could make a hero with that same helmet in the isengard faction and he comes with a upgrade in the isengard troops. So i really hope you can ad that to cah and if a may suggest more i aslo like this helmet and his armor http://www.joblo.com/video/media/screenshot/the-hobbit-the-battle-of-the-five-armies-movie-clip-attack-the-city.jpg or his armor http://www.thelandofshadow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/OrcWarsDolGuldurOrcs.jpg I would be really awesome if this could be added to the modd if you dont what this please ad than only the first pic i suggest because i think that helmet would be awesome on the uruk class. please edain team make this happen :)
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Jun 2015, 05:00 von The Dark Lord »

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Create a hero
« Antwort #1 am: 2. Jun 2015, 23:16 »
It would be nice with a new Gundabad orc class, with the new Gundabad orc models, maybe even slightly bigger.

But yes indeed atleast some new helmets and armor, the already existing uruk helmets from the vanilla game are so ugly..:DD
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #2 am: 3. Jun 2015, 06:05 »
It would be nice with a new Gundabad orc class, with the new Gundabad orc models, maybe even slightly bigger.

But yes indeed atleast some new helmets and armor, the already existing uruk helmets from the vanilla game are so ugly..:DD

Yes a new orc class would be nice but i underdtand that  maby to much for the team. But adding new armors and helmets i think that no problem for the team i really hope they will chage it, its true the stuff that now on the uruk/orc class is really lame  xD

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #3 am: 5. Jun 2015, 06:46 »
There's a limit on how many new classes you could add. A new Gundabad class would be much trouble for little effect. It would just work if the Uruk class can get some armor packs resembling Gundabad Orcs. And i think it's a better idea overall to add more modules to the already existing Orcs classes.

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #4 am: 5. Jun 2015, 20:08 »
There's a limit on how many new classes you could add. A new Gundabad class would be much trouble for little effect. It would just work if the Uruk class can get some armor packs resembling Gundabad Orcs. And i think it's a better idea overall to add more modules to the already existing Orcs classes.

yes i aggree on that i dont think a new orc class is nescercary but new armor would be nice XD

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #5 am: 7. Jun 2015, 21:10 »
I'd still prefer the Team to come back with the Wizard class. It was always my favourite class, and the reason I got excited about Edain re-introducing the Custom Hero options, but my excitement was short-lived.

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #6 am: 7. Jun 2015, 22:46 »
Well i hoped on some new armors for orc/uruk class am still hoping they gonne do that