20. Apr 2024, 00:36 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Demo 4.1 - Your Impressions  (Gelesen 12954 mal)

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Edain Demo 4.1 - Your Impressions
« Antwort #30 am: 8. Aug 2015, 01:32 »
1600 x 900 is it possible...??
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #31 am: 8. Aug 2015, 02:43 »
1600 * 900 is already included.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #32 am: 10. Aug 2015, 23:22 »
i checked everything in the mod jesus christ i loved it some guys says there s some easter eggs never saw one but still the mod is awesome i love everything. sauron change from a shadow to fire and back very unique dains new palantir and voice gave me goosebumps so awesome

Darkslayer

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #33 am: 11. Aug 2015, 17:35 »
One thing with the mod that I've noticed is that the same pattern can get you a win every time against the AI, no matter the difficulty (I'm talking about when you don't have multiple AI's gunning for you). Build a bunch of resource buildings to start, 2 troop buildings, once you have enough rss destroy buildings as needed to build new ones. The AI won't be able to stop you.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #34 am: 16. Aug 2015, 17:49 »
Nearly all of Dains scence's in the movies were full of loud background voices (fighting, screaming, music, ...), which makes it unable to use the audio of these scences, because it would sound horrible. Also, most of the time he is shouting, or his voice is tainted in another way.
So, movie Dain would sum up to less than 10 acceptable voices, which is quite poor, and does not make a sufficient soundset at all.
There were two possibilities. Either two keep his old soundset, or to cut voices from other movies and videos. Therefore, Dain got more than 30 audio files, which is still not very much for a major hero, but has to be enough.

If the community does prefer it, of course, we can give him back his old soundset.
Personally I wouldn't mind having background noise with Dain's lines. I can't get enough of Billy Connolly's portrayal! Lol :D
I too will not have any problems with that!To me it will make it even cooler and more dramtic to have those Battle sounds and dramatic Music to make evenbigger impact! :) And Dain is great Warrior so having Battle sounds will feel right for me! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #35 am: 18. Aug 2015, 00:33 »

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #36 am: 19. Aug 2015, 19:21 »

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #37 am: 19. Aug 2015, 19:34 »
Niice!

Dwarves and Gondor AI are still bugging ?

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #38 am: 19. Aug 2015, 19:37 »
You could have just clicked the link and read the news, so I won't answer that. ;)

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #39 am: 19. Aug 2015, 19:38 »
Oh really sorry!! I read the new, but I didn't read the first lines  :P

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #40 am: 19. Aug 2015, 20:11 »
I am currently downloading 4.1.2.
As for the patchnote, it seems fair. Most welcomed changes are, in my opinion, the self healing on battlewagons and reduced health for heroes.
Also, I'm eager to try those new differences between inner resource buildings and setllement buildings and I'm glad you found a way to integrate Ram Riders.

Of course, thank you for the bugfixes.

"That still only counts as one!"