20. Apr 2024, 13:42 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: My thoughts on balance  (Gelesen 9595 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: My thoughts on balance
« Antwort #30 am: 21. Jul 2015, 15:51 »
Yes, but that is mid game, not late game. I'm speaking of late game when Isengard DOES have all of their upgrades, at that point they are very strong.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #31 am: 22. Jul 2015, 15:28 »
And than the Ironhils has their Axes too and can kill easy Isengard.
Dwarvens can update theri army in the early middle game and at the end of the middle they have all Upgrades, when Isen have just 1-2.
For other Faction it gives a rule: Don't let come Isengard in lategame.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #32 am: 22. Jul 2015, 16:34 »
Listen, I'm not going to argue this point with you over text. If you want to test which faction is stronger, we can play later today, both build the biggest strongest army we can, and then fight and see who wins.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #33 am: 23. Jul 2015, 18:24 »
Listen, I'm not going to argue this point with you over text. If you want to test which faction is stronger, we can play later today, both build the biggest strongest army we can, and then fight and see who wins.
post the replay please :)

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
« Antwort #34 am: 23. Jul 2015, 19:01 »
Zitat
post the replay please :)
We haven't test it, because it is not necessary I think. Because just fight with two armys isn't part of the balance.
The Earlygame, the Middlegame and the Lategame are very important parts of Balance.
For example: Isengard is a bad faction in the EG, but in the LG they are very very strong. When you don't attack Isengard in the EG they become very fast strong.
But Dwarvens are the strongest in the EG, MG and LG. This is a problem. Dwarvens Units can kill easy Uruks, Orks, Farmers etc..

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #35 am: 23. Jul 2015, 22:47 »
We haven't test it, because it is not necessary I think. Because just fight with two armys isn't part of the balance.
The Earlygame, the Middlegame and the Lategame are very important parts of Balance.
For example: Isengard is a bad faction in the EG, but in the LG they are very very strong. When you don't attack Isengard in the EG they become very fast strong.
But Dwarvens are the strongest in the EG, MG and LG. This is a problem. Dwarvens Units can kill easy Uruks, Orks, Farmers etc..
You just stated my exact point, late game Isengard has the strongest army. I know for a fact that Isengard late game can defeat a dwarven faction, unless its just solid Veterans. Iron Hills armor piercing axes isn't enough to defeat the Uruks once they have shieldbearers, captains, and the Steelworks upgrades. Like I said, we can test it out if you don't believe me.

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
« Antwort #36 am: 24. Jul 2015, 14:11 »
Zitat
Iron Hills armor piercing axes isn't enough to defeat the Uruks once they have shieldbearers, captains, and the Steelworks upgrades
I have see how a Ironhil army have killed a full upped Isengard (from my teammade) and 1200 cp upped Ered Luin (from me).

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #37 am: 24. Jul 2015, 16:38 »
OK I'll be on later, we need to settle this.

EDIT: Cancel that, I just downloaded a new beta so we won't be able to play, once the next public update comes out we can settle this.
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Jul 2015, 16:42 von Elite KryPtik »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #38 am: 28. Jul 2015, 13:12 »
This discussion starts to getting some attention.  :D
We are waiting for results. :)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #39 am: 29. Jul 2015, 03:25 »
Yeah, next time we're both on I'm going message him so we can do this. More than likely Dwarves will win because of heroes with Mithril, without that Isengard would reign supreme.