27. Apr 2024, 01:25 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Cheap or expensive heroes/units/structures  (Gelesen 6999 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Cheap or expensive heroes/units/structures
« Antwort #15 am: 16. Jul 2015, 00:29 »
*cough* DA-fortress *cough* :P

If you want an outpost that can defend itself, use the normal one and build towers. Can't get more defensive than that.
Could Mordor outpost build battle tower?

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #16 am: 16. Jul 2015, 00:39 »
Don't think so, not quite sure though. I was talking about Gondor, I didn't think about the Mordor outpost^^

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #17 am: 16. Jul 2015, 00:54 »
Don't think so, not quite sure though. I was talking about Gondor, I didn't think about the Mordor outpost^^

Well as far as I know they couldn't.

The only outposts that can defend themselves on their own are the Steelworks for Isen and Lake Town/Dale for dwarves, all the rest of the outposts are relatively defenceless.

And Gondor fortress, which just cost 2000. Mordor fortress needs some arrow tower defence, at least Minas Morgul, it is a fortress for God's sake

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #18 am: 16. Jul 2015, 05:04 »
I agree minas morgul should get an arrow tower
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!