28. Mär 2024, 16:40 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Would you like to see another livestream about Lothlorien before they are released?

Yes
36 (69.2%)
No
16 (30.8%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 48

Autor Thema: Livestream for Lothlorien  (Gelesen 3164 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Livestream for Lothlorien
« am: 24. Aug 2015, 21:47 »
DISCLAIMER: This has a very low chance of happening even if its an overwhelming yes vote, I decided to make this to see what the community take on livestreams is and to slightly annoy Lord of Mordor :D

The most recent livestream is what got me interested in the mod, and I think doing another one could bring in even more players, so cast your votes! Also, if you could help Lord of Mordor in some way to set up the stream, you should post that too, I'm sure any help would be appreciated :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
Re: Livestream for Lothlorien
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Aug 2015, 21:52 »
I doubt that there is anyone, who wouldn't want to see a livestream. That questions makes as much sense, as asking, if the community wants to get a patch with Lothlorien today  ;)
We really liked the livestream, but it needs an awfull amount of preparation. So, it is the same as many other things, we will probably do one, if we have the time and motivation do to one.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Aug 2015, 22:20 »
I doubt that there is anyone, who wouldn't want to see a livestream. That questions makes as much sense, as asking, if the community wants to get a patch with Lothlorien today  ;)
We really liked the livestream, but it needs an awfull amount of preparation. So, it is the same as many other things, we will probably do one, if we have the time and motivation do to one.

Well, there ARE 2 no votes......
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #3 am: 24. Aug 2015, 22:52 »
3, because I like surprises and I don't want to see all of Lorien, before the patch coming. :D

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #4 am: 25. Aug 2015, 00:30 »
YES YES PLIZZ

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #5 am: 25. Aug 2015, 14:44 »
i would prefer the team use there time to finish the faction than take time for a livestream

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 25. Aug 2015, 15:08 »
I would like to see live stream. :)

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #7 am: 25. Aug 2015, 22:50 »
I voted yes, but only on the condition it isn't slowing the actual release.

jays0710

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #8 am: 29. Aug 2015, 12:02 »
I vote for yes  ;)
I voted yes, but only on the condition it isn't slowing the actual release.