20. Apr 2024, 13:04 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Shellmap?  (Gelesen 3825 mal)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Shellmap?
« am: 27. Sep 2015, 22:46 »
Just a quick question:
I can't seem to grasp what the use of the option "Shellmap" is in the launcher screen. Could somebody explain it to me and what the different options serve. Thanks a lot for your time.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

-Mandos-

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Mess with the Best!
Re: Shellmap?
« Antwort #1 am: 27. Sep 2015, 22:53 »
The Shellmap is the map you see in the main menu, when the game has started. If you have your graphics on low there wont be an animation and you cant see the difference (I guess you just have the picture of Khazad- Dum?), but if you set your graphics on high quality, there should be the animated shellmap. In the launcher you can choose between Moria, the one from BfME2 and the one from BfME1 I guess...
A Túrin Turambar turún' ambartanen!
Túrin, master of doom, by doom mastered!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Shellmap?
« Antwort #2 am: 27. Sep 2015, 22:55 »
The Menu PIcture in Game is called Shellmap!For Dwarves you see Moria and Balin's Tomb,for Mordor is the Fortress of Barad-Dur and Anorien is the Argonath and so on...
If you make is Random each time you enter the game you will see different Shellmap one ofthose 3(the only one currently available) and if you set it on Mordor for example each time you will see Barad-Dur! :)
I hope this helped you  to understand! :)
Greetings! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."