19. Apr 2024, 09:56 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

How should Tauriel be implemented?

As recruitable permanent hero
55 (45.5%)
As summoned hero, already shown in RuudDevils Gameplay video
66 (54.5%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 115

Autor Thema: Poll: Tauriel in Edain Patch 4.2  (Gelesen 18136 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Poll: Tauriel in Edain Patch 4.2
« am: 8. Okt 2015, 11:54 »
Greetings Companions of Edain!

There were some discussion on the integration of Tauriel in the faction Lothlorien/Mirkwood. So we want to start this poll to get an overview of your opinions.
Please post the reasons for your decision.
The reason for Tauriels current involvement is quite simple: Each role in Lothlorien/Mirkwood is already well occupied with an appropriate hero. With Tauriel, the faction would have the most heroes in Edain, but we want to strike a balance between the number of heroes.
Nevertheless we are open to your suggestions!

We look forward to your comments!
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Okt 2015, 11:59 von Ealendril »

denny31x

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Poll: Tauriel in Edain Patch 4.2
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Okt 2015, 12:01 »
change to permanent hero+more work= more waiting   xD

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Okt 2015, 12:10 »
Well so far the "summon" team is winning decisively  [ugly]

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Okt 2015, 12:14 »
The summoning option is definitely the wisest and most suitable solution for Tauriel, a smart way to include her temporarily in the game  :)

Tauriel as a permanent hero would be a bit redundant and problematic, I guess, due to a possible conflict of roles in the faction.

aminetude

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Go back to the void from whence you came!"
« Antwort #4 am: 8. Okt 2015, 12:15 »
i think tauriel as a summon would fit perfectly, as you already said the elves got already many heroes that filled there roles, if tauriel will be a permenant hero she will be just a useless copy from another hero that isnt worthy of recruiting, legolas is an a mass slayer with a hero killer aspect, so she absolutely cant have his role, the only thing left for her is to be a scout hero, but haldri's brothers, rumil and orophin already got that role, and one is them is archer and the other is swordman, wich is more than good, i guess they can take out mostly any other scout hero easily, so tauriel now cant be integrated as a permanent hero, but many fans like hero, so the perfect solution is that summon spell, also i dont know if her archers are resistant to trample, because if they arent, they can easily be killed by a cavalry battalion, and thus that summon power will be easily countered and mostly useless, so i think tauriel must remain as a temporarly summon, but that she and her archers must be resistant to cavalry ( only to cavalry trample so they won't die easily ) other than that i think it is perfect, and i want to tell you that you have done a really good job on the elves ,very good guys ! and thank you for creating this wonderful mod
Such is the nature of evil, in time all foul things come forth.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #5 am: 8. Okt 2015, 12:16 »
I think she should stay as a Summon! :)

There are many reasons for that I am think the Team saw them! :)
One of them is that she is not a canon Hero from the Books and I do not think her had such big or important role anyway to deserve a full fledged Hero place!! Plus she will not be so unique and will not have such a distinguished role by herself as a permanent hero! :)
A Summon with some Guards is perfect for her as Captain of the Guard and with her Movie role as an kinda outlaw opposition to Thranduil! :)

So for me she should be a Summon  Hero! :)
Greetings! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Okt 2015, 12:25 von hoho96 »
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #6 am: 8. Okt 2015, 12:33 »
In my opinion  Τauriel   is better to remain as temporary hero as in Rudedevil's video..i would prefer to increase the time that remains in game if that is possible..On the other hand if she becomes permanent lothlorien will become OP
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

ThranduiltheElvenKing

• Hobbit
  • "The other lands are not my concern"
« Antwort #7 am: 8. Okt 2015, 13:01 »
100% recruitable. There are a few Mirkwood buildings, heroes, units.

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #8 am: 8. Okt 2015, 13:20 »
^^I totally agree with you, ThranduiltheElvenKing - Tauriel was one of my favorite PJ characters in the Hobbit movies, I don't really understand the whole hate for her (except the love triangle); and I would really like her as a recruitable hero.
It seems though, that we would need a miracle for this to happen, seeing the results of the poll so far  :(.

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #9 am: 8. Okt 2015, 14:12 »
I completely agree with Thorins' opinion, and I have another one reason, which has a more technical reason. In the War of the Ring you don't have Camps/Castles, therefore you can't recruit Scouts. Since in WOR there are outposts and settlements only, and Lorien's outpost is occupied by the Mirkwood fortress, adding Tauriel as another scout would be a nice solution. Other than that, she can be a useful sidekick to Legolas (let's face it, even if he's a mass slayer, if surrounded by enemies and out of skills he could easily die, since he doesn't have the destructive powers of other mass slayers, such as Gandalf, Saruman and Smaug. Tauriel can instead permanently switch weapons and summon some units to support them). These are my reasons for adding Tauriel as a permanent hero, especially because we players already have enough experience with an already existing faction with a lot of heroes. It's a faction whose banner is a red eye  8-|

Aragorn_Frodo

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Have No Fear, ARAGORN_FRODO Is Here!
« Antwort #10 am: 8. Okt 2015, 14:16 »
I think she should be a summon, but I also believe that if she is to be a summon, she should be able to switch between melee and bow, to give the user more flexibility in how they want to use her in the summon.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #11 am: 8. Okt 2015, 14:22 »
100% recruitable. There are a few Mirkwood buildings, heroes, units.

Mirkwood is in fact a SUBFACTION, not an actual independent faction.
Furthermore, its power and role in the 'geopolitics' of the War of the Ring are definitely inferior to Lothlórien's ones.

^^I totally agree with you, ThranduiltheElvenKing - Tauriel was one of my favorite PJ characters in the Hobbit movies, I don't really understand the whole hate for her (except the love triangle); and I would really like her as a recruitable hero.
It seems though, that we would need a miracle for this to happen, seeing the results of the poll so far  :(.

I've always liked Tauriel from the beginning as a character of the Hobbit trilogy, and I still do.
But, we should consider primarily the whole faction in general, and what would mean adding another hero for a subfaction.
The faction is called Lothlórien not without a reason, and this realm is the pivotal theme of everything  :)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #12 am: 8. Okt 2015, 15:05 »
These are my reasons for adding Tauriel as a permanent hero, especially because we players already have enough experience with an already existing faction with a lot of heroes. It's a faction whose banner is a red eye  8-|
You just can't compete with the black-clothed heroes of Middle-Earth  [uglybunti]

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: 8. Okt 2015, 15:30 »
I have no problem with Tauriel in spellbook.
But maybe Tauriel can be new scout for Lorien. I really don't like Rumil and Orophin as scouts. They are just two Galadhrim with names, nothing more.  [ugly]
Tauriel, Frodo or Sam can be more interesting scouts. 8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Okt 2015, 15:38 von Tienety »

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #14 am: 8. Okt 2015, 15:34 »
But maybe Tauriel can be new scout for Lorien. I really don't like Rumil and Orophin as scouts. They are just two Galadhrim with names, nothing more.  [ugly]
Tauriel, Frodo or Sam can be more interesting scouts. 8-)
Agree on that^^