25. Apr 2024, 06:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

How should Tauriel be implemented?

As recruitable permanent hero
55 (45.5%)
As summoned hero, already shown in RuudDevils Gameplay video
66 (54.5%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 115

Autor Thema: Poll: Tauriel in Edain Patch 4.2  (Gelesen 18171 mal)

Saruman_the_wise

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Poll: Tauriel in Edain Patch 4.2
« Antwort #45 am: 11. Okt 2015, 19:36 »
Tauriel as a summon is exactly how it should be.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #46 am: 11. Okt 2015, 19:50 »
Excellent. Do not let this deter you for the future ET, your polls are extremely useful for us as well. They help us to see how the community goes about issues and it stimulates activity in general.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #47 am: 11. Okt 2015, 21:47 »
I think that all the possible reasons and ideas about this matter have already been exposed (and other personal discussions can be easily managed via PMs).
And, most importantly, after what happened, it's quite clear and understandable what the final result of the poll is (and what the Majority of the English Edain Community thinks).

I, then, will close this topic.
If you want it to be reopened, just contact me or other Moderators, and we will take into consideration your proposals.

--- Locked ---