28. Mär 2024, 14:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Mirkwood outpost buildings; props for a Mirkwood movie map?  (Gelesen 1827 mal)

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
I saw the new color and the tree canopy above the Mirkwood outpost buildings. While the change to the Mirkwood buildings looks nice, I don't like it that much - it's said in the description of the images on ModDB: the intention was to represent the cave system from DOS, and I loved it because of that, no other mod has the 'cave feeling' of Mirkwood that Edain had. Also, the Mirkwood outpost buildings could have been used in a Mirkwood map of Thranduil's Halls or something like that, but now they have a completely different feel that wouldn't fit in an underground kingdom.  :(
I really respect your effort and work Edain Team, but I liked the previous design of the Mirkwood buildings, and Edain was the only mod that had a 'cave-like' outpost of Mirkwood, it was something unique. And also, the beige colors of the outpost were better imo.
But now that the Mirkwood buildings are already changed, maybe the Team can make some props from parts of the Mirkwood outpost for WorldBuilder (like props made from the columns, bridges etc. from the Mirkwood buildings, but with beige color instead of the new green) so that they can be used to make a Mirkwood movie map?  :)

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"