19. Apr 2024, 19:52 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: CaH summon spell (possible error)  (Gelesen 2107 mal)

sr_dark

• Thain des Auenlandes
CaH summon spell (possible error)
« am: 29. Okt 2015, 20:35 »
Idk if this is a bug or not so ill post it over here anyway.

I've noticed that regarding the summon army spell of the CaH, only when you are using Isengard you can get its full potential; this being because Isengard batallions you call remain in the battlefield for way much longer than any other race and are fully upgraded units.

The problem is that in the other hand, with other races you either dont get any upgrade, or just some units have some upgrades and they stay for way less time in the battlefield. For this reason, I wanna propose that this having the capability of being an ultiamate spell; all other races summons should be as strong as Isengard curently is.

ps. For same reason also in the mission where your Cahs fight against each other, if one of the AI is dwarves out of nowhere he gets permament units (and not necessarily from summon but from corner of the map) 0.o

Thanks

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: CaH summon spell (possible error)
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Okt 2015, 11:03 »
Well clearly this is not a "suggestion" topic, so it will be moved to the "discussion" board.

sr_dark

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 30. Okt 2015, 18:17 »
Ohh fair enough  :) I think its more of a bug actually so if the team can say anything that would be cool

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 2. Nov 2015, 10:45 »
Solved.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #4 am: 2. Nov 2015, 10:52 »
Lol ating quick as ever!! ;)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 2. Nov 2015, 10:55 »
Determined as always.  xD

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #6 am: 2. Nov 2015, 10:59 »
One of the best quality I highly value in a person!! :)

Determination is a key thing to achieving your goals! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

sr_dark

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #7 am: 2. Nov 2015, 17:57 »
Solved.
Ea omg you are simply amazing :')  (**)