19. Apr 2024, 01:50 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Demo 4.2 - Your Impressions  (Gelesen 14344 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Edain Demo 4.2 - Your Impressions
« am: 8. Nov 2015, 20:35 »
Today, Edain Patch 4.2 has been published. We are looking forward to your impressions!

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: Edain Demo 4.2 - Your Impressions
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Nov 2015, 20:40 »
In short: It's bloody awesome!! that's my impression  [uglybunti]

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Nov 2015, 21:17 »
One single Word can describe it and not even fully describe it and that is "EPICNESS"

I am even playing currently! It is awesome in any way and it is so cool to Trample Pointy Ear Princesses with the mighty Ram Riders! ;)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Golem

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Nov 2015, 21:26 »
I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it. It's just magnificent!  :P :P :P

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 8. Nov 2015, 23:29 »
The AI really is better; I see units passing through much less often! Lothlórien is so fun to play as; SO MANY TREES!!! I enjoy every second of the magic of the Golden Wood and the White Lady :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #5 am: 8. Nov 2015, 23:32 »
Lorien is really awesome! Jut wonderfull and so beautifull designs,Nature is always somethign I admire! :) The Team has doen excellent work with that! :) The Variations of Units and great designs make the gam expirience even better! :)

Lorien is really a piece of art and yet mighty Kingdom! Great Work Edain Team,nothing less as always! :)

Greetings and bestregards from the Lord of the Iron Hills! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #6 am: 9. Nov 2015, 00:13 »
Really like dwarven upgrades , Iron hills feels much more complete now ,, Regarding lothlorien i have a mixed feelings , they are painfully slow , it's weird . You kinda expect slow dwarves but slow elves, nah O.o Other is just the Edain quality. :) Top work Team

Soboko

• Hobbit
« Antwort #7 am: 9. Nov 2015, 01:22 »
Everything seems veeery cool. Elves seem like very fun faction to play. I have only one concern: ents (including heros) are too easy to kill. For instance by orcs pikemen and mordor towers, that are around citadel. I don't think I exaggerate. And don't know if it was meant to be, but damage to structures from ents' range atack is quiet weak. Thanks for mod though. I enjoyed it and going to enjoy more, cause it's really worth playing  :).

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #8 am: 9. Nov 2015, 02:46 »
I've played three matches with Lorien and one with Rohan, and this is my response: when playing with Lorien you can actually feel Nature itself rebelling and crushing anything xD
Seriously, the Elves are really amazing (the Beorninger are freaking OP, but they already were in the Dwarven spellbook, so nothing new on that), and I absolutely love Blessed Galadriel (as for now I didn't have yet any occasion to make her accept the Ring). Mirkwood is also wonderful, and it's a joy to see Palace Guards in defensive stance, while Galadhrim behind them raining hail of arrows and switching weapon when needed^^ (in the end led by Thranduil on his Elk, Celeborn and Haldir with his armor, Legolas and anyone else - except for my beloved Tauriel T_T)
The match with Rohan has been amazing, too, it's finally a joy to see Merry riding with Eowyn and kicking the Nazgul's asses xD. Theoden's new skill looks also very good, I haven't tried it because the match ended before it reached the required level. And oh, the Royal Guards are just awesome^^
Good work overall^^ (except for some silly bugs, which I reported in the appropriate sections, but nothing exaggerated)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #9 am: 9. Nov 2015, 06:00 »
Amazing!!! As though as thousand Istaris had descended and presented me with the fairest gift of them all. Now I can finally crush puny elves under my dark foot  :P
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #10 am: 9. Nov 2015, 20:27 »
- Ents don't deal a lot of damage against buildings. It's a shame, they can raise big rocks.. !
Isengard's ballista are way too strong in comparison.
- No favourite units in the debriefing when playing elves

Otherwise I hate elves, but I have to admit that yours are awesome.
This game, it's just going to be BFME 3. If you sell it 40€, I buy it (not this month, but next month ^^)

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #11 am: 9. Nov 2015, 21:35 »
I am simply in love with Lothlorien!
It's wonderful to finally have Elves to play with in Edain - and, considering that Mirkwood Elves are my favorite (and Lothlorien Elves, too  ;)) kind of Elves, it really brought more interesting gameplay.
Thranduil, Tauriel and Legolas all have amazing movie models (though Legolas's DOS armor would have been a nice addition) - along with the awesome Palace Guards and the other Mirkwood units.
The top place, of course, goes to Galadriel - you have really made her abilities unique (the Gifts of Lorien, for example), and her Ring system is also very interesting.

Overall, thank you, Edain Team, for making this amazing faction!  :)

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #12 am: 9. Nov 2015, 21:40 »
I'll wait a little bit to write a more detailed and true feedback, for I've only played a couple games against AI.
Still, I can only congratulate you so far: Lorien is amazing and you have raised Iron Hills level to Ered Luin's and Erebor's. You guys are pros!  :)

"That still only counts as one!"

Fingoflin

• Hobbit
« Antwort #13 am: 10. Nov 2015, 17:17 »
MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saruman_the_wise

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #14 am: 10. Nov 2015, 23:42 »
Besides everything being spectacular! I especially like the new arrangement of some of the dwarven spells and find your implementation of "Final Stand" as a passive ingenious! Since before it was not worth the spell points, plus it was buggy as well. NOW ITS AWESOME! Just like everything else of course :) May however want to mention the benefits of dwalin using his hammer since there is no indication of that
« Letzte Änderung: 12. Nov 2015, 00:30 von Saruman_the_wise »