20. Apr 2024, 01:14 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Why we love Edain mod and the Edain Team!  (Gelesen 1999 mal)

BuddhaCAT

• Bilbos Festgast
Why we love Edain mod and the Edain Team!
« am: 9. Nov 2015, 13:45 »
I just thought that it would be in place with a little "happy-wall" where we all can compliment the Team and this wonderful mod that they have created :-D . The comments can be about anything from modules to graphics or general gameplay mechanics, lore-wise in the mod or units that you liked more. Anything that you found good or awsome in the mod.

My thought with this is that it will work as a peptalk-wall for the Edain team, so they may see the grandness of their effort and creation.

All comments should be about the mod and in what ways it is good.
Let the happiness and appreciation begin :-D!

(Palland)Raschi

• Turmwache
  • Fanatiker sind unbeständige Freunde
Re: Why we love Edain mod and the Edain Team!
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Nov 2015, 14:02 »
I have always thought that the right place to show your appreciation for the Edain Mod is the Edain Feedback thread on the Edain Board  ;)
The Suggestion Board is not the right place to do so anyway.
Edit: Obviously somebody has moved the thread to the right category.
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Nov 2015, 14:07 von (Palland)Raschi »
MfG Raschi

[Jedwede rechtliche Äußerung, Kommentierung oder Information über PM oder öffentlichen Beitrag von meiner Seite stellt lediglich eine reine Gefälligkeit dar und erfolgt ohne jeglichen Rechtsbindungswille.]

Ohne Schuld verfasst einen Forumsbeitrag, wer beim Abfassen eines Beitrags wegen einer krankhaften seelischen Störung, wegen einer tiefgreifenden Bewusstseinsstörung oder wegen Schwachsinns oder einer schweren anderen seelischen Abartigkeit unfähig ist, die Verletzung der Forenregeln einzusehen oder nach dieser Einsicht zu handeln.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #2 am: 9. Nov 2015, 14:21 »
Oh man oh man oh man. what can we say. What's even not good about the mod?!
The fact that this mod is based on a crap game engine, and nonetheless managed to elevate this game throughout the years. Edain has been pushing the modding limits to the extreme  xD

BuddhaCAT

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 9. Nov 2015, 16:07 »
Oh, I see. I was not that aware about the feedback thread hehe. Well, thanks :-D I guess I will look for something similair there.