20. Apr 2024, 08:16 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Hello to everybody!  (Gelesen 1954 mal)

Maestro

• Hobbit
Hello to everybody!
« am: 25. Nov 2015, 20:39 »
Hello guys im new in here,i was looking for place like this and i find it  [uglybunti] ,im a fan of the BFME games,sory for the topic i do not now where to start writing it,so i have a problem with BFME2 RotWK edain 4.2 ,i want to play lan but i can`t buy the original game so i downloated from one torrent site ,i tryid with many ways how to get startder online but i can`t :(,is it someone who can help me how to play the game lan i will be very greatfull,sory about my funny bad english :D,tnx.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Hello to everybody!
« Antwort #1 am: 25. Nov 2015, 21:47 »
Hi  :)

If you used a crack, it's almost impossible playing online, as yours is probably a not original copy of the game.
You need an original one to make it run online.

The Internet is so wide and unexplored, you thus can just try to search for a help via Google and see if there are similar cases as yours.
Keep in mind, though, that you won't find any support here for matters involving not original (therefore illegal) versions of ROTWK, neither technical nor of any other possible kind.

--- LOCKED ---