25. Apr 2024, 15:41 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Impossible Victory  (Gelesen 2289 mal)

imshrike

• Bilbos Festgast
Impossible Victory
« am: 2. Jan 2016, 15:09 »
Hello guys, i've encoutered a strange problem (sorry for my poor english).
Every maps i play in war of the ring is impossible to win. I kill all the enemies, destroy all the structures, but the victory simply dont happen.
The enemy AI player look like survive somewhere but there are no more enemy on the map.
Any suggestion?
Tnx!

imshrike

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Impossible Victory
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Jan 2016, 23:35 »
Look like the enemy remain stucked in a border of the map, impossible to kill. I've tried full reinstallation of the two games and the mod, but the problem still happen.

imshrike

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Jan 2016, 18:44 »
I'm really the only one with this problem?

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Jan 2016, 19:43 »
Good day,

I think this has already been reported several times. I'm not sure if it has been fixed.

Could you be more specific? Races played, maps etc.

In skirmish there was also something similar depending on the map played. Dunland was one of them if I recall correctly, with Dwarves being involved.

I'm not sure if anything can be done. I would advise you to play something else than WOTR for the moment.

Kind regards.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

imshrike

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 8. Jan 2016, 21:38 »
Thank you for your attention.
I'm playing with Gondor vs Mordor AI, 1vs1 war of the ring.
Sometimes, at the start of the rts part, also my unit spawn just outside the map boundaries, and become unselectable.

« Letzte Änderung: 8. Jan 2016, 22:01 von imshrike »