26. Apr 2024, 11:54 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Community Map-Pack  (Gelesen 4135 mal)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Edain Community Map-Pack
« am: 3. Jan 2016, 12:24 »
Greetings companions of Edain & Happy holidays season for everyone!
A while ago we've launched ECC on MODDB to provide a complement for the community's activities, and further develop the involvement of everyone in creating and sharing Edian content.

Most of you knows about Flavor Mappack. It's basically the root from which this group started.
I would like to announce that the map pack will be transformed into a community hosted collection.

So, how would this work?

• Basically you've made a map for Edain, and uploaded it on this group.
  • Your map is great, and many liked it (downloaded > 150 times).
  • Your map is finished; (no more major fixes of changes).
  • You don't want your map to be buried and forgotten under the constant stream of new maps.
If you are all the above, then just send me a private message on MODDB or Modding-Union with a link to your map.

What do you get out of all this?

The map pack will always be pinned to the top of the addons section, so no matter how many new stuff are added, it will always be there to be checked out. This will also build up into a solid collection of maps that would provide a totally new and diverse experience for Edain.

Join the group and stay up to date with all the new and awesome community creations.
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Jan 2016, 12:33 von hoho96 »

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: Edain Community Map-Pack
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Jan 2016, 12:28 »

Mappacks are always very nice, I'm looking forward to have some time testing them. :)

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
Re: Edain Community Map-Pack
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Jan 2016, 12:32 »
That's a nice idea, hoho. As always, you have my sword...hem, agreement :D