28. Mär 2024, 15:28 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Unofficial Temporary English Translation - 3.8.1  (Gelesen 2909 mal)

dskod1

• Bilbos Festgast
Unofficial Temporary English Translation - 3.8.1
« am: 11. Mär 2013, 08:26 »
So I am sure many people are already aware of the english google translation patch available on the moddb site. This may have been posted in another topic but I am giving it its' own topic for those who may have missed it. For those of you that do not know about it here is the link:

http://www.moddb.com/games/battle-for-middle-earth-ii-rise-of-the-witch-king/downloads/klem

this should tide over many people until the official translation comes out. This translation was not done by me so don't blame me for any problems you may encounter.

Heads up: The translation is okay and a lot of sentences don't make much sense but you can easily work it out.
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Mär 2013, 08:28 von dskod1 »

oekozigeuner

• Elronds Berater
Re:Unofficial Temporary English Translation - 3.8.1
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Mär 2013, 10:51 »
thats kind of awsome (**), my english friends will be suprised.

but i have a question,

is  this patch compatible to the multiplayer? So can somebody without the patch play with someone who hasn't it, without a upcomming missmatch between the two?
und jetzt küsst euch

Reshef

• Edain Team
  • Istar
  • Größenwahn ist ein Typisch menschliches Laster.
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Mär 2013, 11:35 »
It should be compatible with the multiplayer, the lotr.str and map.str can be different from player to player.

dskod1

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 12. Mär 2013, 01:00 »
As stated by the edain modder this should be compatible on multiplayer with different languages. (IE one person with English patch and one person with the original mod)

If I could get someone to confirm this that would be great.