19. Apr 2024, 04:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Men Concepts and Feedback  (Gelesen 10676 mal)

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
Re:Men Concepts and Feedback
« Antwort #15 am: 27. Sep 2010, 21:00 »
Hm,they could fire slower,they are the most expensive siege unit in the game,they must be strong.Also consider that gondor has no close siege unit.

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #16 am: 20. Okt 2010, 22:58 »
Ok,after about one month i can't understand how could i propose a so imba change :o

Anyway,i changed it.The upgrades remains as they are now,but numenor stonework.
Purchasing it(3000) and building the white tower will still allow the ivory tower upgrade,but it(white tower isn't needed) will also "upgrade" the building-support structure(i don't remember the name,the one that allows great harvest)
Notice that BS price should be reduced to 700.
Researching the numenor stonework will allow gondorian architects to revive the ancient numenor structural engineering,but in a lessened form.

All buildings in radius 100(im not really sure about the radius)from the BS gain +50% armor,double rebuilding rate and -50% rebuilding delay,wells double the heal rate and they respawn 2 fallen battalion's member per time,building time reduced by 25%.These effects don't stack.Only one BS can be built in radius 200(still not sure about the radius,it should be twice the effect radius however).BS can recruit builders,destroyed building in their radius but the fortress leave rubble,from which they can be rebuilt paying half building price.Maximum BS limit 5.
Builders can enter the BS(3 slots).
This concept could be related with the fortress and tower concept i posted on the General thread,as they all come from a single idea.
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Okt 2010, 23:04 von TheMostBurning »

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #17 am: 26. Okt 2010, 19:29 »
This proposal is about the elite infantry unit of gondor and his captain,which arein my opinion,simply not well developed.

Defenders of the Citadel

Citadel Guards

These specially-trained soldiers form the toughest and last defence at Gondor's disposal.The strenght of gondor lies in the courage of its warriors,but especially in its bastions.The defenders of the hearth of the city,the citadel,are the most admired soldiers among all by the people of Minas Tirith.All this,according to the lore.

The fact is that Citadel Guards,which should be elite units,are simply special units,being able to switch between sword and spear.This,i think,is a rather poor bonus.

Citadel Guards can only be upgraded with BannerCarrier and their cost is increased to 1200;cp requirements remain 60 and limit number is reduced to 3.
They are trained to fight with shield,sword,spear and bow,gaining an extreme versatility.They have 2 weapon switch menu,shield/bow and sword/spear.
In shield mode they can use sword or spear,otherwise they only use bow.
Sword mode enables ShieldWall formation,which brings the usual bonuses,Spear mode Porcupine formation,Bow mode Longshot,all at level 2.
Citadel Guards have a level 2 passive ability that doubles the effect of near allies' formations.

The Captain of the Guards

Beregond is only a member of the order of the Guards in the book,but in-game he is represented as their captain.However,he has no real connection to them,and offers no bonus.This has to change.

Beregond switch ability is improved,now he can switch between sword(bonus against heroes and infantry),spear(bonus against monsters and cavalry) and bow.
His leadership now provides +50% armor and double experience rate to Citadel Guards,in addition to building bonus.
His Watcher of the White Tree camouflage ability is replaced by a passive ability gained at level 5,Guardian of the Citadel,granting him +20% armor and damage for each near CG battalion.
Others abilities remain as now.
Cost increased to 1300.

There was a little soldiers that fought in the battles of minas tirith and morannon together with Beregond.

Pippin

Pippin helped the soldiers of gondor in the siege of minas tirith,and killed the captain of the trolls in the book,which was instead fought by aragorn in the film.

Pippin gains 3 new abilities.
At level 5,he has Palantir of Orthanc,a scout abilit casted on an enemy unit,that shows the map in radius 400 from both user and opponent's main fort for 15 seconds.
Level 7 enables his actual passive ability Guard of the Citadel,granting +15%/35%/50% armor and damage for each near CG battalion.
His level 10 is a particularly powerful hit,able to hit trolls and werewolves only.This also applies to hero trolls.The strenght of the hit increases depending on left health : green health 1x/orange health 2x/red health 3x.Base damage 1000 hero.Cooldown 2 minutes.
Cost increased to 600.

« Letzte Änderung: 7. Dez 2010, 14:58 von TheMostBurning »

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #18 am: 26. Okt 2010, 22:52 »
Here are 2 mini-concepts regarding Gandalf the White.

Gandalf the White is openly stronger than the Grey.To underline this,his Lightning Sword ability gains a 15 area of damage effect.The spell is still casted on a selected area,however if it is casted clicking on a single enemy unit/hero,it will first attack that.This is to strenghten the spell itself,and to avoid wasting hits on random targets.

The second concept is about his mount.Shadowfax is the fastest of all Mearas,but in-game it doesn't seem so.Mounted Gandalf the White's speed is increased to 120(im not sure about Imrahil's speed,130?).

« Letzte Änderung: 16. Nov 2010, 20:28 von TheMostBurning »

Lugdush

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #19 am: 3. Mai 2011, 00:25 »
It would be interesting if the Arnor was Gandalf the Grey and Gondor only Gandalf the White.
 I think that it was more unique Arnor/Gondor. And both available in the same building (Inn or Fortress)

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
« Antwort #20 am: 3. Mai 2011, 00:29 »
but Gandalf became the white after he felt in Moria and the main part of the Mod is based in the time between the Hobbit and the end of the war of the Ring, so Gondor needs both Gandalfs, because he was in Gondor as both, the Grey and the White. And it would make his ringform and the recruitation off Gandalf the white less unique

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

Lugdush

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #21 am: 3. Mai 2011, 09:53 »
Too true
I have another suggestion:
Add Gandalf to the Arnor fortress
Arnor in the Inn already Has too many Heroes.

Oloha

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: 30. Okt 2011, 10:03 »
Hello, I have a suggestion to the Arnor:
Arnor has in the Inn half the infantry of Gondor. Which is nearly identical to the infantry Arnor
I have a suggestion replace the spell of what summon the rangers spell help of Gondor.
Spell summon Eärnur and Gondor infantry, archers, and riders of all improvements.

Arvedui could take over some skills Eärnur.

To compensate for the units of Gondor in the Inn might be:
Lossoth units what helped Arvedui.
Appearance: http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2078/lossoth1.jpg

1) Lossoth warrior:
They would be armed with two-handed axes and would be strong against infantry and buildings.
Price: 400

2) Lossoth hunters:
They would be armed with spears and they would be strong against cavalry and moster.
Price: 500

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
« Antwort #23 am: 30. Okt 2011, 19:46 »
there were already concepts for the Lossoths, but they were denied, if i remember correctly because the lossoths helped Arvedui AFTER the war against Angmar and not during the war

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

Oloha

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: 30. Okt 2011, 21:13 »
Oh,  I thought it was earlier, my mistake.

I have another suggestion:
What expanded Lindon Elves in the pub?

Lindon Elves fighting against Angmar around ten thousand.
Certainly more than one type of units.
In the original game were two units Lindon.
What these units back into the game to add Arnor?

Virssagon

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #25 am: 20. Nov 2011, 14:10 »
more suggestions to play will be given when somebody put them back into the game